Proud2BCatholic139 Posted December 8, 2005 Posted December 8, 2005 I'm serious, I am blonde but I am not blonde I am smart and I have a loving heart.
ardillacid Posted December 8, 2005 Posted December 8, 2005 [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Dec 8 2005, 10:25 AM']I'm serious, I am blonde but I am not blonde I am smart and I have a loving heart. [right][snapback]816832[/snapback][/right] [/quote] and you and i should have benn gotd sht crapp i cannot type fatiherful
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted December 8, 2005 Posted December 8, 2005 It's a shame, maybe next time Tom. Tom, I am not
tojo Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='ardillacid' date='Dec 8 2005, 12:14 PM']tomasio<------------obvoiously NOT blonde [right][snapback]816813[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Kinda half way between there and brunette, lol :
dicallidra Posted December 14, 2005 Author Posted December 14, 2005 and yet you keep posting in it...
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 Just to protest on how lame I think it is...maybe I should report it...and it just goes to show how arrogant ardillacid is.
dicallidra Posted December 14, 2005 Author Posted December 14, 2005 I am only arrogant to fulfill the expectations of the denizens of this site
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 Oh brother... Your head is going to explode, and one day I am going to pop it.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 No, it isnt. See you are assuming things again. Very, bad.
dicallidra Posted December 14, 2005 Author Posted December 14, 2005 [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Dec 14 2005, 12:22 PM']No, it isnt. See you are assuming things again. Very, bad. [right][snapback]825246[/snapback][/right] [/quote] you are on drugs you threated me i'm tellin your mommie
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 What are you going to say? Mrs. Shepard, Jen has been on drugs, she is on drugs, and she threatened to kill me. Remember when you made that threat? I am the best, and I can get away with anything.
cmotherofpirl Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 All right children BEHAVE. You don't use the report button unless you have something ACTUALLY to report. Go stand in the corner for 5 minutes.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now