Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thinks ardillacid is awesome


Recommended Posts

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Tom, what are you talking about you are high and it's not on life.

Posted

POOST HERE THEN GO TO PHATMASS.com

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I tried it, and it was normal.

Posted

jen wow i cvannot believe this ask aloysius

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Ok, I'll try again?

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Tom, why can't you just tell me?

Posted

LOLOLOLMAOFOGLEHEA

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I'm serious, what am I supposed to look for?

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Are you fibbing me? :idontknow: :sadder:

Posted

lol, that's great Tum....

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

What, stop being lame.

Posted

[quote name='tomasio127' date='Dec 8 2005, 10:09 AM']lol, that's great Tum....
[right][snapback]816807[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

tomasio<------------obvoiously NOT blonde

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Ok?

Posted

[quote name='tomasio127' date='Dec 8 2005, 10:09 AM']lol, that's great Tum....
[right][snapback]816807[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Hey did you have to explain it to jen?

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I got it, you are really mean and I don't think you are awesome. :( :sadder:

Posted

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Dec 8 2005, 10:18 AM']I got it, you are really mean and I don't think you are awesome. :( :sadder:
[right][snapback]816819[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

IT was GIGUFUNNY :lol_roll:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Dec 8 2005, 10:14 AM']tomasio<------------obvoiously NOT blonde
[right][snapback]816813[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

No, I didn't see it because it wasn't on the page that's why i was confused.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...