Didacus Posted November 17, 2008 Author Posted November 17, 2008 [quote name='prose' post='1703313' date='Nov 17 2008, 02:19 PM']Ummm. I think that my avatar is possibly discussable...[/quote] Any avatars are discussable, yours particularly so. Has the little gu8y in your avatar ever reached the bottom of the stairs? If not, is there an ambulance or help waiting for him if ever he does? (I am assuming the little guy a male, 'cause I can't imagine a woman being stupid enough to fall down stairs for that long!)
prose Posted November 17, 2008 Posted November 17, 2008 Well, there has been much debate as to whether it is a toddler also. From what I understand, the end should be near... I figure that I don't want to waste the time of the emergency medical service by forcing them to wait when there is very little indication of where the bottom truly will be.
Didacus Posted November 17, 2008 Author Posted November 17, 2008 A toddler *GASP* *Audience gulps in Fear* Have you dialed 911? Maybe a helicopter can save him?!
prose Posted November 17, 2008 Posted November 17, 2008 I have been thinking that one of two things may have happened: 1. The stair are foam, and there have been no person injured in the making of this avatar. OR 2. The person in question is long past any effort of help. The second seems likely when one notes the limpness of the neck as it connects to the stairs...
icelandic_iceskater Posted November 17, 2008 Posted November 17, 2008 [quote name='Didacus' post='1703271' date='Nov 17 2008, 12:45 PM']Ice, what do you mean abstinence doesn't always work? Do you mean that sometimes people are not successful at staying abstinate or its about that one time when Mary got pregnant while staying abstinate?[/quote] When I originally made the avatar I intended to convey the message of Mary's virgin motherhood. However now that you mention it I see that peradventure it could take on another meaning as well. Albeit, I assure you, that was not my intention. I believe phatmass should be a place of positive (or at least indifferent) avatars. As all the one's I've seen are. =) [color="#FFFFFF"][size=1](can I have a free t-shirt?)[/size][/color]
homeschoolmom Posted November 17, 2008 Posted November 17, 2008 Does anyone like my new animated Homeschoolmom avatar?
jeffpugh Posted November 18, 2008 Posted November 18, 2008 Yes. *walks on stage* Sorry I'm late... got sidetracked today.
eagle_eye222001 Posted November 18, 2008 Posted November 18, 2008 I bet no one can guess what my subject avatar is!
Didacus Posted November 18, 2008 Author Posted November 18, 2008 [quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1703419' date='Nov 17 2008, 03:35 PM']When I originally made the avatar I intended to convey the message of Mary's virgin motherhood. However now that you mention it I see that peradventure it could take on another meaning as well. Albeit, I assure you, that was not my intention. I believe phatmass should be a place of positive (or at least indifferent) avatars. As all the one's I've seen are. =) [color="#FFFFFF"][size=1](can I have a free t-shirt?)[/size][/color][/quote] Avatars cannot be indifferent, and it takes a positive heart to see the positive in all avatars. I believe your avatar to be one of the most prolific mixes of 'beautiful' and 'original' i've had on the show for a good while!
Selah Posted November 18, 2008 Posted November 18, 2008 [quote]GOOD MORNING PHAAATTTTMAAASSSSS! And how is everyone this bright and shinny morn?[/quote] *blinks* *pulls covers back over head* *zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz*
Didacus Posted November 18, 2008 Author Posted November 18, 2008 [quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1703419' date='Nov 17 2008, 03:35 PM'][color="#FFFFFF"][size=1](can I have a free t-shirt?)[/size][/color][/quote] [size=1][color="#FFFFFF"]its in the mail thanks for coming on the show[/color][/size]
Didacus Posted November 18, 2008 Author Posted November 18, 2008 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1703439' date='Nov 17 2008, 04:25 PM']Does anyone like my new animated Homeschoolmom avatar?[/quote] She's very attractive! What is she shopping for? And do you know if hot stuff will come back?
Didacus Posted November 18, 2008 Author Posted November 18, 2008 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1703813' date='Nov 18 2008, 02:03 AM'] Yes. *walks on stage* Sorry I'm late... got sidetracked today. [b][/quote] [size=7] [color="#008000"]*audience goes wild with frenzy*[/color][/size][/b] Great! Now lets get right to the meat of things shall we? How would you say avatars have evolved in pahtmass for the last 3-4 years? And where or how would you place your own avatar in this history?
homeschoolmom Posted November 18, 2008 Posted November 18, 2008 [quote name='Didacus' post='1703914' date='Nov 18 2008, 07:55 AM']She's very attractive! What is she shopping for? And do you know if hot stuff will come back?[/quote] I'm at the library-- not the mall. That's a purse, not a shopping bag. I don't think hot stuff will be back.
Didacus Posted November 18, 2008 Author Posted November 18, 2008 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1703918' date='Nov 18 2008, 09:06 AM'] I'm at the library-- not the mall. That's a purse, not a shopping bag. I don't think hot stuff will be back.[/quote] [size=2][i]Shopping for books?[/i][/size]
Didacus Posted April 24, 2009 Author Posted April 24, 2009 Hello everyone and once again, welcome to AVATALK; phatmass' own talk show about avatars. Lately, many discussions have been ongoing about avatars, even some controversy (lougeDaddy avatar for example). I will start by inviting anyone in the audience who would like to step up to the mike and give comments; What avatar did you like to see in the past few months? What avatar did you not like? Did you change your avatar in 2009 - why or why not? And always do post comments on the meaning of your own avatar. People are listening... [i](This message was presented by didacus.corp - we're serious about taking over the world.)[/i]
Guest Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 (edited) Ahh if only I woulda seen this thread before I started the I hate Hitler thread. Dangit. Edited April 24, 2009 by Guest
Didacus Posted April 24, 2009 Author Posted April 24, 2009 [quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1845789' date='Apr 24 2009, 08:02 AM']Ahh if only I woulda seen this thread before I started the I hate Hitler thread. Dangit. [/quote] Open yourself up Delivery Boy; you're amongst friends here. Delivery us your feelings and your thoughts? Why do you think Avatars are so important?
Guest Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Didacus' post='1845805' date='Apr 24 2009, 07:55 AM']Open yourself up Delivery Boy; you're amongst friends here. Delivery us your feelings and your thoughts? Why do you think Avatars are so important?[/quote] haha I dont know if I think they're important ? But since I am amongst friends and I feel as if i'm in a safe zone I will say certian avators give me a warm fuzzy feeling. It's sorta like when you're by the campfire and you throw a huge log on and there is that sudden rush of heat. If you are postioned just right it's almost a feeling of pure bliss. This is how I sorta feel when I see a really good avator. It's nothing less then magical. Edited April 24, 2009 by Guest
Didacus Posted April 24, 2009 Author Posted April 24, 2009 Ah yes, the magic of avatars is something we all share here on phatmass and I know very well what you mean. *crowds claps in approval* Which avatar has lately 'thrown a log on your fire'?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now