An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are Pro-"Choice" "catholics" Heretics?

KnightofChrist

Should Pro-Death "catholics" be declared Heretics and kick out of Holy Mother Church?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1345126614' post='2468597']
i miss don john.
[/quote]

Fun fact: I once told Don Juan to 'smell of elderberries a Johnsonville brat' on facebook.

ONE BIG HAPPY PHAMILY!!!!

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1345186540' post='2469037']
I believe to embarrass me before you all by reposting a post I most certainly regret. He has accomplished that goal. But the post, it is my words, my cross, words I must live with. I would however request this thread be closed. This is at least the third time in three years that Jaime has dug this thread out of the grave. Let it rest in peace and let old wounds heal without reopening them every year for three years.

God Bless
[/quote]

I'll make you a deal KFC. When you decide to stop being petty and vindictive by making posts like your "look how Cam kicked his ass! That must hurt"And I won't pull up the other numerous threads where you threw a tantrum and took an oath that you would "never post in Phatmass agaaaaaain!"

Don't get me wrong, you want to void all your oaths about never coming back, I'm fine with that. But then take a cue from your friends that swore the same thing and be productive in your posting. I've been in very civil and productive discussions with people who left after some very ugly times. They came back and put the past in the past and I did the same. And don't cry victim when you intentionally poke bears.

If you want to continue being petty and vindictive, I think I've proven over the years that I have no problems taking the low road right there with you. And btw, I can post in closed threads.

Vincent Vega

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1345188529' post='2469040']
Fun fact: I once told Don Juan to 'smell of elderberries a Johnsonville brat' on facebook.

ONE BIG HAPPY PHAMILY!!!!
[/quote]
One time I [color=#ff0000][b]Edited by Moderator[/b][/color] and then I [color=#ff0000][b]Edited by Moderator [/b][/color]then right after that I said [color=#ff0000][b]Edited by Moderator[/b].[/color]

Man, that was hilarious. Lil Red was PIST.

Also, I fear my gag may not have worked, seeing as my colorblindness prohibits me from accurately selecting an appropriate shade of red (?) so if that's not the one that the mods actually use, just pretend it is and carry on with the lols and the showering of props for my hilarious post.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1135740475' post='837303']
Who here has the gutts to say to a heretic that he is a heretic and not only should heretics not be allowed Holy Commuion but Excommunicated. Why do most Bishops do nothing do they fear men more than God?

What are yall's thoughts on the matter of protecting Holy Mother Church from the cancer of unholy heretics?
[/quote]

If the head is corrupt than so is the body. Possibly local priests,deacons and bishops are to blame. And i think it's easier to get excommunicated if your vowed to a religious order including novus ordo, but you can't get ex communicated for what you have failed to do even though it is a sin in there case not speaking out vigouresly against these things sometimes from the pulpit. Pray for holy religous daily, pray for them to be protected from sin, pray the bells ring, pray the angels sing. But yes i can and do confront people with heretic views to the extent of what i know. Do i beaver dam them with accusations ? No. Do i tell them i think there view may be wrong ? Yes.

Onward christian souls.
JESUS iz LORD.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I can't vote sorry, i will leave the excommunicating to the proper authorities. I'm not into lynching vampires even if they're the evil variety. I'm into hopefully circumcising there hearts to be open to the truth. Open heart surgery, haven't you heard of me.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I can't vote sorry, i will leave the excommunicating to the proper authorities. I'm not into lynching vampires even if they're the evil variety. I'm into hopefully circumcising there hearts to be open to the truth. Open heart surgery, haven't you heard of me. Also if it is blatently against infalible teachings of matters of faith and morals that i know of, and i don't know them all, than i will say so without the maybe, i'm not half arsed. And anyhow i thought apologetics is about patiently teaching those in error, not condemning them.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1345186540' post='2469037']
I believe to embarrass me before you all by reposting a post I most certainly regret. He has accomplished that goal. But the post, it is my words, my cross, words I must live with. I would however request this thread be closed. This is at least the third time in three years that Jaime has dug this thread out of the grave. Let it rest in peace and let old wounds heal without reopening them every year for three years.

God Bless
[/quote]
It is not you that should be embarrassed. God bless you.

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1345191954' post='2469049']
One time I [color=#ff0000][b]Edited by Moderator[/b][/color] and then I [color=#ff0000][b]Edited by Moderator [/b][/color]then right after that I said [color=#ff0000][b]Edited by Moderator[/b].[/color]

Man, that was hilarious. Lil Red was PIST.
[/quote]

<_< ya. it was so "hilarious". <_<

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1345215770' post='2469171']

<_< ya. it was so "hilarious". <_<
[/quote]

Can you please close this thread.

since i can't see a way to pm you -

the answer is no. the moderating team has seen the reports and we've declined to acquiesce to your request.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='jaime' timestamp='1345191281' post='2469045']

I'll make you a deal KFC. When you decide to stop being petty and vindictive by making posts like your "look how Cam kicked his ass! That must hurt"And I won't pull up the other numerous threads where you threw a tantrum and took an oath that you would "never post in Phatmass agaaaaaain!"

Don't get me wrong, you want to void all your oaths about never coming back, I'm fine with that. But then take a cue from your friends that swore the same thing and be productive in your posting. I've been in very civil and productive discussions with people who left after some very ugly times. They came back and put the past in the past and I did the same. And don't cry victim when you intentionally poke bears.

If you want to continue being petty and vindictive, I think I've proven over the years that I have no problems taking the low road right there with you. And btw, I can post in closed threads.
[/quote]

Yes Jaime my pointing out that Cam kicked your butt in a completely unrelated debate justifies you taking a very old very embarrassing moment of my past and using it to attack my character. Cam says he kicked your butt in those debates why not take some very old and embarrassing moment of his and post it for everyone to see as well.

What's this about people kicking other peoples' butts? I want in!!

(As a kicker, not a receiver, mind you...)

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1345223144' post='2469223']
since i can't see a way to pm you -

the answer is no. the moderating team has seen the reports and we've declined to acquiesce to your request.
[/quote]

I've seen threads closed because the original poster requested it. I've seen threads closed because people bump very old threads. I've seen threads closed because they no longer have anything to do with the original topic. I've seen threads close because people personally attack others. Since this thread fits in with all those examples I thought it would be good to have it closed.

franciscanheart

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1345224114' post='2469233']
I've seen threads closed because the original poster requested it. I've seen threads closed because people bump very old threads. I've seen threads closed because they no longer have anything to do with the original topic. I've seen threads close because people personally attack others. Since this thread fits in with all those examples I thought it would be good to have it closed.
[/quote]
We understand why you reported it (you told us in your report) and a decision has been made. If you want to continue dialogue, please email a mod.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1345208281' post='2469116']

It is not you that should be embarrassed. God bless you.
[/quote]

Thank you brother.