philothea Posted February 8, 2006 Posted February 8, 2006 I generally don't approve of these things either, but I wouldn't want to make Adam quote himself again! I like the phatmass awards idea.
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted February 8, 2006 Posted February 8, 2006 Is this all the Church Scholars? Where is BLAZEr?
ReinnieR Posted February 8, 2006 Posted February 8, 2006 [quote name='thedude' date='Feb 8 2006, 01:58 PM']Is this all the Church Scholars? Where is BLAZEr? [right][snapback]880670[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 8 2006, 02:02 PM']You forgot Theologian-in-Training [right][snapback]880687[/snapback][/right] [/quote] you smell of elderberries at making polls bro
Luthien Posted February 8, 2006 Posted February 8, 2006 See as I would be completely biased in this area, I cannot vote. But I will say, I enjoy mooching off L_D's knowlegde of Church doctrine.
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 does anyone remember the phatmass trading cards? all these threads remind of it.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Feb 8 2006, 07:07 PM']does anyone remember the phatmass trading cards? all these threads remind of it. [right][snapback]880935[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yeah...I should have kept making those...
azaelia Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Feb 8 2006, 06:07 PM']does anyone remember the phatmass trading cards? all these threads remind of it. [right][snapback]880935[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I still have mine! :
phatcatholic Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 best church scholar? L_D.............no contest.
Theologian in Training Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 8 2006, 04:02 PM']You forgot Theologian-in-Training [right][snapback]880687[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Actually, it appears that title was removed when I was made clergy, though I do think I can still answer questions. Thanks for remembering me though. God Bless
Laudate_Dominum Posted February 10, 2006 Posted February 10, 2006 Adeodatus would have my vote if he was on there. Can't remember the last time he posted though... I suppose I'm a tad biased though; no other Church Scholar ever mailed me exquisite tea, no doubt purchased in some fine London shop.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted February 10, 2006 Posted February 10, 2006 [quote name='Theologian in Training' date='Feb 8 2006, 09:58 PM']Actually, it appears that title was removed when I was made clergy, though I do think I can still answer questions. Thanks for remembering me though. God Bless [right][snapback]881110[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yeah, but Cappie and Pontifex are clergy and on the list...
homeschoolmom Posted February 10, 2006 Posted February 10, 2006 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Feb 8 2006, 06:07 PM']does anyone remember the phatmass trading cards? all these threads remind of it. [right][snapback]880935[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 8 2006, 06:33 PM']Yeah...I should have kept making those... [right][snapback]880967[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I lost mine....
Thy Geekdom Come Posted February 10, 2006 Posted February 10, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:35 PM']I lost mine.... [right][snapback]882353[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Theologian in Training Posted February 10, 2006 Posted February 10, 2006 [quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:33 PM']Yeah, but Cappie and Pontifex are clergy and on the list... [right][snapback]882351[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Good point, but I think since I don't post answers as often, or pretty much anymore, I am easily forgotten as a Church Scholar. That is fine, maybe one day I will post more, when I have time. God Bless
homeschoolmom Posted February 10, 2006 Posted February 10, 2006 [quote name='Theologian in Training' date='Feb 9 2006, 08:44 PM']Good point, but I think since I don't post answers as often, or pretty much anymore, I am easily forgotten as a Church Scholar. That is fine, maybe one day I will post more, when I have time. God Bless [right][snapback]882372[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Are you expecting to have [i]more [/i]time after ordination?
Era Might Posted February 10, 2006 Posted February 10, 2006 Two laymen (Cam and Laudate) leading over a Priest (Cappie)?
Era Might Posted February 10, 2006 Posted February 10, 2006 And somebody vote for Pio. The poor guy is the only one left out of consideration.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now