Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Avatars


Recommended Posts

franciscanheart
Posted

here we go... i like this one. :D:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/totustuus-soft.jpg[/img]

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Feb 10 2006, 12:53 PM']

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/avatars/mary-1.jpg[/img]


[right][snapback]883068[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

my pick

The face is saintly, yet plain and human. beautiful!

franciscanheart
Posted

here's one more i forgot.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/jesusforgives.jpg[/img]

franciscanheart
Posted

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/Crucifixion-3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/Crucifixion-2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/Crucifixion-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/Crucifixion-4.jpg[/img]
out of the last three... which do yall like most?

okay im done. haha.

Dust's Sister
Posted

very nice, dust needs to put these in the avator album thingie

Posted

Oooh, those are great Laura!! :clap:

See, I have photoshop, but have nooo idea how to use it! ^_^

franciscanheart
Posted

thanks everyone for all of your kind words

photosynthesis
Posted

i just might have to use one of these..

Posted

Can I use one

franciscanheart
Posted

thanks everyone. and yes please feel free to use them!

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Feb 10 2006, 03:30 PM'][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/Crucifixion-3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/Crucifixion-2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/Crucifixion-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/Crucifixion-4.jpg[/img]
out of the last three... which do yall like most?

okay im done. haha.
[right][snapback]883188[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
i think i prefer the bottom of the last three.... i think..... :think:

Posted

I'm against changing avatars. I glance at them to determine who has posted, not the name. You've given yourself a face on phatmass, and it's confusing if you change it.

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Feb 11 2006, 12:36 PM']I'm against changing avatars.  I glance at them to determine who has posted, not the name.  You've given yourself a face on phatmass, and it's confusing if you change it.
[right][snapback]883923[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
i have to agree. i get really confused when people change them... but these could be used by new members if they want... or whatever.

:idontknow:

franciscanheart
Posted

well i had so much fun doing the last batch of avatars (and i got such good feedback) that i decided to make some more. i wont have them to post for a bit but while backing up files i came across this one that i made a while ago for phatcatholic. he didnt want it but i liked it too much to get rid of it.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/phatmass/avatarfornick2.jpg[/img]

more to come!

franciscanheart
Posted

bump for myself... sorry. :ninja:

franciscanheart
Posted

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/avatars/bunch-of-bands-avatar.jpg[/img]

Posted

they all look awesome. the JP II ones are brilliant :)

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Feb 10 2006, 03:09 PM']here we go... i like this one. :D:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/totustuus-soft.jpg[/img]
[right][snapback]883163[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
This is definitely my favorite. I love this picture of JPII. If I recall he was in some small African country or something.

Sr. Lauren would love this one too, I'm going to send her a picture (small though) of it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...