Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Avatars


Recommended Posts

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='mariahLVzJP2' date='Feb 12 2006, 01:52 AM']they all look awesome.  the JP II ones are brilliant  :)
[right][snapback]884563[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
thanks!

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Feb 12 2006, 05:50 AM']This is definitely my favorite.  I love this picture of JPII.  If I recall he was in some small African country or something.

Sr. Lauren would love this one too, I'm going to send her a picture (small though) of it.
[right][snapback]884600[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
yeah this is by far one of my favorites of the late pope. its so nice. :love:

franciscanheart
Posted

ive asked a mod to merge this with the other thread.... more to come.

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Feb 12 2006, 12:42 AM'][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/avatars/bunch-of-bands-avatar.jpg[/img]
[right][snapback]884524[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
This one's really cool!

franciscanheart
Posted

here's another handful...

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/Consecration01.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/divinemercy.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/holyfamily01.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/holyfamily02.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/motherteresa01.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/motherteresa02.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/padrepio01.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/padrepio02.jpg[/img]

franciscanheart
Posted

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/prolife01.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/prolife02.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/prolife03.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/prolife04.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/stfaustina01.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/StFrancisofAssisi01.jpg[/img]

Posted

These are sooooooooooo beautiful!!! I'm jealous of you people who can do this!!! Really these are awesome!!! :)

~Jen

franciscanheart
Posted

thanks jen!

and a couple more...

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/stdominic01.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/stdominic2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/StFrancisofAssisi02.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/stjoseph01.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/stjoseph02.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/stjoseph03.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/stjoseph04.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/stjoseph05.jpg[/img]

franciscanheart
Posted

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/stpatrick01.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/sttherese01.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/sttherese02.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/sttherese03.jpg[/img]

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Feb 12 2006, 02:48 PM']here's another handful...

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/holyfamily01.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

May I use this one???

~Jen

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='mariology21' date='Feb 12 2006, 02:24 PM']May I use this one???

~Jen
[right][snapback]884835[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
sure :)

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Feb 12 2006, 03:22 PM']
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/sttherese02.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

Oh wait!!!! May I use THIS one!?!?!!? Please????

~Jen

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='mariology21' date='Feb 12 2006, 02:25 PM']Oh wait!!!! May I use THIS one!?!?!!? Please????

~Jen
[right][snapback]884837[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
hehe. yes, of course. :)

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Feb 12 2006, 03:25 PM']hehe. yes, of course. :)
[right][snapback]884838[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!! :yahoo:



:flowers: for hughy!!

~Jen

Posted

Yippie and I figured out how to change it all by myself too!!! Thank you again!!!!

~Jen

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='mariology21' date='Feb 12 2006, 02:32 PM']Yippie and I figured out how to change it all by myself too!!! Thank you again!!!!

~Jen
[right][snapback]884844[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
sure :thumbsup:

[quote name='luciana' date='Feb 12 2006, 03:02 PM']Nice avatars, Laura. :)
[right][snapback]884864[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
thanks :)

franciscanheart
Posted

two of Jesus...

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/Jesus02.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/jesus.jpg[/img]


and then can someone with photoshop help me out? i cant really add shadows to my text... can one of you do that for me?

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/prayerwarrior.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/crusader.jpg[/img]

the FBC text is "castellar" and the words underneath are in "harrington"

if you need the base picture to do it i tried to cut it like i did before... this is close enough i guess.

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/stmichael.jpg[/img]

Posted

it would be nice if Miriam was still here

franciscanheart
Posted

yeah it would! but i know there are some other photoshop pros... :)

i think i just really enjoy pictures... and digital art... but i dont have the equipment right now to do my own stuff (yeah all three of my cameras got stolen) so i have resigned to making avatars that probably will never be used! haha. oh well.

franciscanheart
Posted

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/Mary03.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/Mary04.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/Mary06.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/Mary07.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/Mary08.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/Mary09.jpg[/img]



[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/calvary02.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/calvary01.jpg[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...