franciscanheart Posted February 13, 2006 Author Posted February 13, 2006 thank you. you are very kind.
phatcatholic Posted February 14, 2006 Posted February 14, 2006 man, these are freakin great!!! can you make more of the pieta? maybe ones from different angles and w/ different lighting?
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted February 14, 2006 Posted February 14, 2006 My art history prof has a great slide of the Ecstacy of St. Teresa that has such an awesome angle! I really love it...
franciscanheart Posted February 15, 2006 Author Posted February 15, 2006 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Feb 14 2006, 04:44 PM']man, these are freakin great!!! can you make more of the pieta? maybe ones from different angles and w/ different lighting? [right][snapback]887444[/snapback][/right] [/quote] aww.. thanks. and sure ill try.
franciscanheart Posted February 15, 2006 Author Posted February 15, 2006 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Feb 14 2006, 04:49 PM']My art history prof has a great slide of the Ecstacy of St. Teresa that has such an awesome angle! I really love it... [right][snapback]887451[/snapback][/right] [/quote] do you know where there might be a copy online that we could look at? sounds pretty.
Christie_M Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Feb 11 2006, 10:42 PM'][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/avatars/bunch-of-bands-avatar.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]884524[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [color=blue] That one is cool. [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Feb 12 2006, 10:10 PM'][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/prayerwarrior.jpg[/img] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/crusader.jpg[/img] the FBC text is "castellar" and the words underneath are in "harrington" if you need the base picture to do it i tried to cut it like i did before... this is close enough i guess. [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/stmichael.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]885515[/snapback][/right] [/quote] These are awsome!! Could you put names on some of them? Something like this? [img]http://i1.tinypic.com/nv84zn.jpg[/img] Keep up the good work!! ~Christie[/color]
franciscanheart Posted February 15, 2006 Author Posted February 15, 2006 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Feb 14 2006, 09:17 PM'][color=blue] That one is cool. These are awsome!! Could you put names on some of them? Something like this? [img]http://i1.tinypic.com/nv84zn.jpg[/img] Keep up the good work!! ~Christie[/color] [right][snapback]887695[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Which one do you want your name on? The St Michael one?
HisChild Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Feb 14 2006, 02:49 PM']My art history prof has a great slide of the Ecstacy of St. Teresa that has such an awesome angle! I really love it... [right][snapback]887451[/snapback][/right] [/quote] OHHHH I love that one! I have it, let me see if I can post it. How do I post it here from my computer, I haven't had luck doing that. I've scrolled through these. On the first page, the Madonna of the Streets? That's the one the Sisters of Life use. When I was a postulant, I wore that medal. The JP II ones? It would be cool to use the phrase that he liked so much 'JP II, we love you' St Pio my favorite male saint. And of course, anything on the Passion is awesome! good job !!! Yours in Jesus, Denise
HisChild Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Feb 14 2006, 06:59 PM']do you know where there might be a copy online that we could look at? sounds pretty. [right][snapback]887668[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [img]http://www.artchive.com/artchive/B/bernini/teresa.jpg[/img]
HisChild Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 Hmmm I can't see that on line, but here is the link. [url="http://www.artchive.com/artchive/B/bernini/teresa.jpg.html"]http://www.artchive.com/artchive/B/bernini/teresa.jpg.html[/url] ~muttering to self about how I can never seem to post a pic~
franciscanheart Posted February 15, 2006 Author Posted February 15, 2006 which image hosting site are you using?
HisChild Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 (edited) Not sure what you mean. A hosting site? That must be why I'm messing up. I just click on the image button and it asks for a web site. I thought I could post one of my own pics from my laptop into a post. Apparently not BTW, I like YOUR avatar. ..as well as your title. Do you think I'll get enough posts in before I enter the monastery, so I could add that to my title? LOL : Edited February 15, 2006 by PCPA2Be
franciscanheart Posted February 15, 2006 Author Posted February 15, 2006 [quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 15 2006, 11:58 AM']Not sure what you mean. A hosting site? That must be why I'm messing up. I just click on the image button and it asks for a web site. I thought I could post one of my own pics from my laptop into a post. Apparently not BTW, I like YOUR avatar. ..as well as your title. Do you think I'll get enough posts in before I enter the monastery, so I could add that to my title? LOL : [right][snapback]888213[/snapback][/right] [/quote] well thanks and im sure you could do it how long do you have? to host your pictures on a site: go to www.photobucket.com and sign up for a free account. then you can use them to upload your pics. it will give you three codes. you can copy the last of the three directly into here. :
HisChild Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 Thank you for the info. and I enter on Divine Mercy Sunday, April 23rd, Praise be to God!
franciscanheart Posted February 15, 2006 Author Posted February 15, 2006 [quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 15 2006, 12:06 PM']Thank you for the info. and I enter on Divine Mercy Sunday, April 23rd, Praise be to God! [right][snapback]888226[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Oh how wonderful I will be at a YOUTH 2000 retreat that weekend. I will be sure to remember you on that day. and if you post like crazy... you can do it.
HisChild Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 Yea, and then the people on here will be like and So, maybe not. I don't want my title to be Resident PIA Did I just swear?
franciscanheart Posted February 15, 2006 Author Posted February 15, 2006 [quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 15 2006, 12:43 PM']Yea, and then the people on here will be like and So, maybe not. I don't want my title to be Resident PIA Did I just swear? [right][snapback]888264[/snapback][/right] [/quote] how do you think i ended up with so many posts? im uploading another batch to photobucket now...
franciscanheart Posted February 15, 2006 Author Posted February 15, 2006 here we are... phatty im still working on some other pieta ones... theyre a bit more challenging than one would think [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/stmichael-christie.jpg[/img] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/stanthonypadua.jpg[/img] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/pieta11.jpg[/img] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/pieta10.jpg[/img] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/pieta09.jpg[/img] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/pieta08.jpg[/img] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/pieta07.jpg[/img]
franciscanheart Posted February 15, 2006 Author Posted February 15, 2006 [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/pieta06.jpg[/img] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/pieta05.jpg[/img] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/pieta04.jpg[/img] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/pieta03.jpg[/img] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/pieta02.jpg[/img] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/pieta01.jpg[/img] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/mary11.jpg[/img] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/avatars/Christcarriescross.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now