Tindomiel Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 Simon gets on my nerves a lot. But sometimes he's right on, I have to admit!
God the Father Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 They keep giving away record deals. It would have only made sense to do one season, and find the actual best singer in America. But now there's what, five best singer's in America? Doesn't really make sense to me.
stbernardLT Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 whoelse thinks that paula's hair do on tuesday night was horrible. She resembled Chewbaca? with a shaved face.
homeschoolmom Posted February 25, 2006 Posted February 25, 2006 I kept waiting for Simon to say something about that...
goldbug16 Posted February 25, 2006 Posted February 25, 2006 I watched all last season, but this season i have not really been keeping track. It was so much fun to watch though...
goldbug16 Posted February 25, 2006 Posted February 25, 2006 I watched all last season, but this season i have not really been keeping track. It was so much fun to watch though...
Dust's Sister Posted March 2, 2006 Posted March 2, 2006 Did anybody watch the boys last night? I missed it! I totally forgot about it cuz I went to Mass at 6:30pm.
homeschoolmom Posted March 2, 2006 Posted March 2, 2006 Yep. I saw it..... my prediction is that Pinchy cheeks and Peter Brady hit the road....
photosynthesis Posted March 3, 2006 Author Posted March 3, 2006 I didn't watch the girls. How'd they do? I have the tape of it sitting in the house somewhere but never bothered to watch it. I watched the guys last night.. my favorites are Ace and the guy with the grey hair. Mr. Smiley was good too. I agreed with the eliminations today and was especially happy to see Mean Girl leaving. no more annoying poses and irritating comments.
homeschoolmom Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 Amen... buh-bye mean girl.... And what was with the judges? They were acting like junior highers all night...
Nicole8223 Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 Yeah, the judges were really annoying. I was sad to see Sway go, but only cause he seemed like he had a positive attitude. Pinchy cheeks can't even sing that good, but you just can't help but love him. My favorite girl is Paris and my favorite guy is Taylor. They both are so different. I'd love to see one of them win.
homeschoolmom Posted March 9, 2006 Posted March 9, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Mar 2 2006, 05:03 PM']Yep. I saw it..... my prediction is that Pinchy cheeks and Peter Brady hit the road.... [right][snapback]901799[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Okay... tomorrow pinchy cheeks and Peter Brady hit the road... They both belong more in musical theater...
photosynthesis Posted March 9, 2006 Author Posted March 9, 2006 yeah, that's what my mom and I were saying tonight... I could imagine Pinchy Cheeks + Peter Brady both doing phantom of the opera or something after getting some vocal training. Who do you think is most deserving of the American Idol title so far? I think for me it's a toss-up between Mandisa and Taylor Hicks... I'd definitely go out and buy either of their albuns if they ever decide to become professional singers
homeschoolmom Posted March 9, 2006 Posted March 9, 2006 My picks of the top four guys and gals: (in no particular order) Chris Elliot Taylor Ace Mandisa Paris Katharine Um.... don't know.... My picks for the top four: Chris, Elliot, Mandisa and Katharine
homeschoolmom Posted March 9, 2006 Posted March 9, 2006 the one with the dark hair. They call her Katharine McPhee-ver. She sang, "Freedom"....
uruviel Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 my absolute woman favortie was Ayla. She had such a full voice, not only can I relate to her in her real life, but she's soo talented. She was voted off. I'm so mad at America I don't see how they can't tell she had talent. But now I love Lisa Tucker, she's amazing too I love Ace and.... what's his name? The bald guy anyhoo. I love those too guys they are great. And I like Elliot too, he's good. Kevin is soo annoying, he has a lisp, I can't stand him. Yes, he's squishy but I wish he'd get voted off.
onathing1 Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 I like Chris and Kellie...I like Chris more but Kellie is just such a sweet girl you can't help liking her.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now