An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pictures from Here I am Lord Conference

Laurentina1975

Laurentina1975

[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/laurentina1975/HereIamLordConference004.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/laurentina1975/HereIamLordConference008.jpg[/img]

Edited by Laurentina1975

Hey STL people (by which I guess I only mean Magnificat :topsy: )..... is the DCJ sister above one of the two who came to Quotations for the Religious Q&A last month? :idontknow: She looks familar, and I've only met two sisters from that community!

Prayers of safe travel for those returning from the Conference today!

Edited by shortnun

Laurentina1975

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 26 2006, 05:14 AM']Is that Sr Stella, DCJ?  Looks like her. . .from that article I spoke about back in 2002.
[right][snapback]897976[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yeah.... teee hee

It was fun, I am going to go back today! Ia m taking Sr. Mary Michael and her Superior down to the city to see the Cathedral and have a meal. I have to get going to pick them up!

[quote name='shortnun' date='Feb 26 2006, 08:15 AM']Hey STL people (by which I guess I only mean Magnificat  :topsy: )..... is the DCJ sister above one of the two who came to Quotations for the Religious Q&A last month?  :idontknow: She looks familar, and I've only met two sisters from that community!
Prayers of safe travel for those returning from the Conference today!
[right][snapback]898015[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Yup! She is...can't remember her name though.... :idontknow: ...nor do I remember the name of the other Carmelite...I think she's their vd? Maybe someone else can help me out here...

Laurentina1975

Sr. Mary Judith is their Vocation Director.

Unfortunately, I was too busy asking their opinion about "Therese" the movie to pay attention... darghhhhh.

This Sister, was very, very sweet though (and sooo happy).

They are the Carmelite Sisters of the Divine Heart of Jesus!
:D:

the Carmelites DCJ have 3 providences, Sr. mary judith is the vd for the norhtern providence...in other words, they have more than one vd.....Sr. M. Laura is the VD for the St. louis Providence. i like Sr. mary judith more though because she has been incontact with me longer than any vd from the St. louis providence.

But yeah, i remember that Sister from my visit in october...i cant remember if she was one of the few who square danced with me and rachel!!!! Oh well...great times!!!!

OBTW, I'm SOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!! You got to meet Sr. Mary michael!!!! I'll be calling you today sometime after 2pm, i want to say Hi to Sister!!!!

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 26 2006, 04:14 AM']Is that Sr Stella, DCJ?  Looks like her. . .from that article I spoke about back in 2002.
[right][snapback]897976[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
That's Sister Maris Stella!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I was hoping to make it there... I was wearing my phatmass t-shirt and everything in hopes I would have been there and seen someone... I'm sad I didn't make it, but I ended up spending most of the day with my sister, mom and grandpa...

^ time well spent then.

We should have a Phatmass meetup at the next one. At least, for those of us who aren't already in convents/seminaries! lol.

Edited by Mona