An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pictures from Here I am Lord Conference

Laurentina1975

salveregina

Hey! That's me in that picture of you with Sister Maris Stella! Hooray!

Great pictures, by the way. It sure was quite a time... :)

Laurentina1975

[quote name='salveregina' date='Mar 7 2006, 12:02 AM']Hey! That's me in that picture of you with Sister Maris Stella! Hooray!

Great pictures, by the way. It sure was quite a time... :)
[right][snapback]905050[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Hey it is about time you joined phatmass!
What the hey!
Did you hit the blog? I saw that someone....from Loras college was on there. tee hee

srmarymichael

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Mar 6 2006, 10:38 PM']Has anyone seen the coolest Vocation Director?  Sr. Mary Michael? ;)
[right][snapback]904929[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Well, well, well....

On our way back from South Bend, IN, we GOT STUCK IN THE CHICAGO (O'Hare) AIRPORT!!!

What a trip. Cancelations, delays, delays, change gates, delays, ...... We finally left the airport at 11:45 p.m. on Sunday night. We got into bed at 2:45 a.m. in Dallas at a motel, and then back to Amarillo yesterday afternoon.

A N Y W A Y

Edited by srmarymichael

Laurentina1975

[quote name='srmarymichael' date='Mar 7 2006, 09:18 AM']Well, well, well....

On our way back from South Bend, IN, we GOT STUCK IN THE CHICAGO (O'Hare) AIRPORT!!!

What a trip.  Cancelations, delays, delays, change gates, delays, ......  We finally left the airport at 11:45 p.m. on Sunday night.  We got into bed at 2:45 a.m. in Dallas at a motel, and then back to Amarillo yesterday afternoon. 

A N Y W A Y
[right][snapback]905186[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL? I coulda taken the el to the airport and kept you company! :shock:

Lauren we all know you would have done that!!!!!! I'm sure the Sisters didnt even think about it and probally didnt want to bombard you with all of that crazyness at the airport.....airports are so crazy!!!!!!!!! Orlando Florida airport is flippin' awesome, talking about a huge mall!!!!!!!!

Laurentina1975

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Mar 7 2006, 02:59 PM']Lauren we all know you would have done that!!!!!! I'm sure the Sisters didnt even think about it and probally didnt want to bombard you with all of that crazyness at the airport.....airports are so crazy!!!!!!!!! Orlando Florida airport is flippin' awesome, talking about a huge mall!!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]905515[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I know Sr. M&M was thinking of me!
;)
And she will never "bombard me". Those Sisters are always welcome in my home and I would have loved to have been able to see them again!
THEY ARE AWESOME!

I was just going to mention (since I've never met them. . . ) that I love their habits, from the pictures you've shared, Lauren! :)

Laurentina1975

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Mar 7 2006, 04:47 PM']I was just going to mention (since I've never met them. . . )  that I love their habits, from the pictures you've shared, Lauren!  :)
[right][snapback]905653[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I know I have never seen a cooler Franciscan habit. They are so beautiful, they have a mantle as well as the cincture.

[quote name='srmarymichael' date='Mar 7 2006, 09:18 AM']Well, well, well....

On our way back from South Bend, IN, .....
[right][snapback]905186[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Ahhhh South Bend, :love: my old stompin' ground. I hope you were spreading God's word and encouraging some vocations around there (we could use it!).... :)

srmarymichael

[quote name='shortnun' date='Mar 7 2006, 07:24 PM']Ahhhh South Bend, :love: my old stompin' ground. I hope you were spreading God's word and encouraging some vocations around there (we could use it!)....  :)
[right][snapback]905844[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Actually, I was at a CMSWR workshop at Mishawaka, IN (Rapping Nuns). What a HUGE convent!!! It was a great weekend -- Sisters from all over the U.S. with many different habits and colors and charisms and ... it was great.

[quote name='srmarymichael' date='Mar 9 2006, 07:45 PM']Actually, I was at a CMSWR workshop at Mishawaka, IN (Rapping Nuns).  What a HUGE convent!!!  It was a great weekend -- Sisters from all over the U.S. with many different habits and colors and charisms and ... it was great.
[right][snapback]907618[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
OHHHHHH those sisters are wonderful. I love their adoration chapel! Glad to hear it was a Spirit-filled event!!!