An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pictures from Here I am Lord Conference

Laurentina1975

It's Sr. Maris Stella!!!!!!!!! I met her at a Steubenville one year and even read an article about her in the newspaper!!

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Feb 25 2006, 10:46 PM'][img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/laurentina1975/HereIamLordConference004.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/laurentina1975/HereIamLordConference008.jpg[/img]
[right][snapback]897904[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

[quote name='m2thebizzax' date='Feb 26 2006, 05:45 PM']Wow! I'm amazed by the number of St. Louisans present in this forumn.  God Bless you all!!

Sincerely,

Mary Bax
[right][snapback]898347[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Pretty soon we may out number the Texans!!! :shock:

( :hehe:)

[quote name='shortnun' date='Feb 26 2006, 06:14 PM']Pretty soon we may out number the Texans!!!      :shock: 

( :hehe:)
[right][snapback]898387[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

It is possible...

[quote name='Mona' date='Feb 26 2006, 12:32 PM']^ time well spent then.

We should have a Phatmass meetup at the next one.  At least, for those of us who aren't already in convents/seminaries!  lol.
[right][snapback]898188[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
It could be in St. Louis instead of Northern Illinois! Hardly anybody would have to travel!

Laurentina1975

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Feb 26 2006, 01:29 PM']I was hoping to make it there... I was wearing my phatmass t-shirt and everything in hopes I would have been there and seen someone...  I'm sad I didn't make it, but I ended up spending most of the day with my sister, mom and grandpa...
[right][snapback]898183[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I was soooo looking for you!

I have to say that today was a blessing, most certainly Divine Providence, the Sisters are such beautiful people. I arrived at the closing of The Here I am Lord Conference and was very priviledged to take Sr. Mary Michael and Sr. Mary Ana downtown to Chicago where we visited St. Peter's in the Loop, which is taken care of by the Franciscan Friars. Upon leaving there, the Sisters and I went to Holy Name Cathedral and arrived right in time to celebrate 5:15 p.m. mass.

Being there with the Sisters and hearing the readings was a special moment, something I will never forget. There is something JOYOUS about having religious come to your hometown and being able to share with them something that is unfamiliar and wonderful at the same time!

We also stopped at Bennigans for some chow!

Here is yet another picture of Sr. Mary Ana (Regional Superior of The Panhandle Franciscans), myself and Sr. Mary Michael!

May God bless them and all of us abundantly!

Hope to see you all at the IRL conference in Mundelien!

Your sister in Christ ~ Lauren

[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/laurentina1975/HereIamLordConference015.jpg[/img]

Laurentina1975

[quote name='magnificat' date='Feb 26 2006, 08:01 PM']:hijack: ^^

From one St. Louisan to another...teehee

Carry on folks... :saint:
[right][snapback]898413[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

it's all good though!
hahahahahah

Laurentina1975

[quote name='Era Might' date='Feb 26 2006, 11:20 PM']Nice to see habited nuns.  :)

Was this a vocation conference or something?
[right][snapback]898586[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

This is after at Holy Name Cathedral, after mass (Chicago).
They do have beautiful habits and they wear the cincture as well!

Laurentina1975

I forgot to add that latest picture, the other pics were from Saturday. This new one was from Sunday when I took the Sisters to the city! SOOOO FUN!

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Feb 27 2006, 04:58 PM']Look at page one, the bottom.
[right][snapback]899280[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Ah yes, those. I kinda thought there were more..................... But I really did like the ones you did post!!!! :lol_roll: