Tindomiel Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 This is ridiculous. This is the most unregulate portion of any forum I've ever seen.
ardillacid Posted March 22, 2006 Author Posted March 22, 2006 1st order of buisiness: Determine a way to speak so the mods (as will the regulators be referred to Maniacs of Destruction) cannot understand us. Now, it won't have to be complicated. I propose mabye reversing the order of letters in a word. For example: "ih enoyreve!"
Tindomiel Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 [quote name='notardillacid' date='Mar 22 2006, 11:02 AM']1st order of buisiness: Determine a way to speak so the mods (as will the regulators be referred to Maniacs of Destruction) cannot understand us. Now, it won't have to be complicated. I propose mabye reversing the order of letters in a word. For example: "ih enoyreve!" [right][snapback]917764[/snapback][/right] [/quote] And now that you've laid that out so nicely and clearly for all to see, it should be jolly easy for the regulators too.
ardillacid Posted March 22, 2006 Author Posted March 22, 2006 Haha, they will never figure it out. We aren't dealing with Einstein here.
cmotherofpirl Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 [color=red]Nobody HAS to be Einstein to deal with trhe likes of you. Remember we are moms and have experience with two year olds. : [/color]
ardillacid Posted March 22, 2006 Author Posted March 22, 2006 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Mar 22 2006, 10:21 AM'][color=red]Nobody HAS to be Einstein to deal with trhe likes of you. Remember we are moms and have experience with two year olds. : [/color] [right][snapback]917817[/snapback][/right] [/quote] t'nod netsil ot reh, ehs si live!!!!!!!
homeschoolmom Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 I really need to talk to the teachers at that school about getting you fellows some more homework... Maybe I'll run for schoolboard...
ardillacid Posted March 22, 2006 Author Posted March 22, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Mar 22 2006, 10:24 AM']I really need to talk to the teachers at that school about getting you fellows some more homework... Maybe I'll run for schoolboard... [right][snapback]917825[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I t'nod og ot ellivekal
franciscanheart Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Mar 22 2006, 10:24 AM']I really need to talk to the teachers at that school about getting you fellows some more homework... Maybe I'll run for schoolboard... [right][snapback]917825[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i think it'd be funny to see the revival of yjr p;f vpfr.
ardillacid Posted March 22, 2006 Author Posted March 22, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Mar 22 2006, 10:26 AM'] i think it'd be funny to see the revival of yjr p;f vpfr. [right][snapback]917834[/snapback][/right] [/quote] we shall use my system, much less complicated, yet stil too difficult for the maniacs of destruction to understand
Tindomiel Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Mar 22 2006, 11:21 AM'][color=red]Nobody HAS to be Einstein to deal with trhe likes of you. Remember we are moms and have experience with two year olds. : [/color] [right][snapback]917817[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
ardillacid Posted March 22, 2006 Author Posted March 22, 2006 [quote name='Tindomiel' date='Mar 22 2006, 10:42 AM'] [right][snapback]917867[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Tindomiel, I am beginning to question your loyalty to The Cause
Tindomiel Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 [quote name='notardillacid' date='Mar 22 2006, 11:49 AM'] Tindomiel, I am beginning to question your loyalty to The Cause [right][snapback]917875[/snapback][/right] [/quote] The cause? what cause? the loyalty? what loyalty?
homeschoolmom Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 [quote name='notardillacid' date='Mar 22 2006, 10:26 AM']I t'nod og ot ellivekal [right][snapback]917833[/snapback][/right] [/quote] revetahw...
ardillacid Posted March 22, 2006 Author Posted March 22, 2006 [quote name='Tindomiel' date='Mar 22 2006, 10:59 AM']The cause? what cause? the loyalty? what loyalty? [right][snapback]917894[/snapback][/right] [/quote] did you tell the mods the secret way of talking? because somehow they figured it out
Tindomiel Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 [quote name='notardillacid' date='Mar 22 2006, 12:06 PM']did you tell the mods the secret way of talking? because somehow they figured it out [right][snapback]917908[/snapback][/right] [/quote] no. they came , they saw. and they conquered. I like mods. :
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now