Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' date='Mar 31 2006, 08:54 AM']You only think that becuase I [i]allow[/i] you to think that, because I am the one in control here :lol:
[right][snapback]929579[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
so like what, you are controlling my mind? if you could read what im thinking right now you would crawl under a rock and cry.

Guest Rick777
Posted

Oh go eat :coagulated milk: :coagulated milk: :coagulated milk: :coagulated milk:

heavenseeker
Posted

ca chica what?

Posted

[quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' date='Mar 31 2006, 02:15 PM']so like what, you are controlling my mind? if you could read what im thinking right now you would crawl under a rock and cry.
[right][snapback]929904[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You are thinking exactly what I let you think

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I want to offer my tocken coin to God of Phatmass.

heavenseeker
Posted

is this god of pm a second god or is it God?

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

God is God of all, including Phatmass.

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' date='Apr 2 2006, 08:16 PM']You are thinking exactly what I let you think
[right][snapback]933647[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

uh huh, thast what YOU think.... the only way you could be controlling me is through the imperius curse, and i can throw it off. sheesh go figure
[quote name='Rick777' date='Apr 4 2006, 02:33 AM']I like Tindomiel.
[right][snapback]934946[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
GAAHHH OMG WE KNOW

Posted

[quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' date='Apr 7 2006, 12:11 AM']uh huh, thast what YOU think.... the only way you could be controlling me is through the imperius curse, and i can throw it off. sheesh go figure

[right][snapback]938682[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I own your mink :smokey:

Posted

please don't tell me you believe in curses and superstistion?

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I don't, but it's funny to think my campus is "haunted." I figured, if it is a good ghost, leave it alone. If it is a bad ghost, I will have my Holy Water and quick prayer in Jesus name will do wonders. :saint:

Posted
:lol: yeah superstition is a sin. But I do believe in devils of course and holy water and trust in God and prayer will be perfect. :thumbsup:
sidemunch88
Posted

i had some priest bless my :coagulated milk:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Did you eat the :coagulated milk:?

Posted (edited)

no he cut the :coagulated milk: ....


blessed :coagulated milk: ?

Edited by uruviel
sidemunch88
Posted

WOOT :angel: :coagulated milk:


:devil: :coagulated milk:

Posted

so is it :saint: :coagulated milk: or :devil: :coagulated milk: ?

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Das ist sehr interestant.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...