Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

trams er'ew

Posted

[quote name='Tindomiel' date='Mar 22 2006, 11:10 AM']I like mods.  :D:
[right][snapback]917912[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
MANIACS OF DESTRUCTION...dont you understand tindomiel??? :sadder:

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Mar 22 2006, 11:10 AM']trams er'ew
[right][snapback]917913[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

someone had to have explained in detail for them to be able to do this :detective:

Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' date='Mar 22 2006, 12:11 PM']MANIACS OF DESTRUCTION...dont you understand tindomiel??? :sadder:
[right][snapback]917914[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
no.... I'm a mod on several other forums! :lol:

Posted

[quote name='Tindomiel' date='Mar 22 2006, 11:13 AM']no.... I'm a mod on several other forums!  :lol:
[right][snapback]917920[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

godofphatmass save us :sadder:

Posted
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!
Posted
[color=330000]I am an innocent peacemaker that all members of authority love!
[/color]
Posted

[quote name='CrossCuT' date='Mar 22 2006, 12:48 PM'][color=330000]I am an innocent peacemaker that all members of authority love!
[/color]

[right][snapback]917960[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:huh:

Posted

Uoy elpoep tsugsid em :fishslap:

Posted

People, we must take sides. All of you who will side with the Maniacs bent on our Destruction and betray us, so be it. but let us know who you are.

sidemunch88
Posted

i want to destroy fatmass

Posted

why? you spend your entire life on it

sidemunch88
Posted

it will be fun to kill it

Posted

are you on my side or what

sidemunch88
Posted

i need to GIVE :coagulated milk: to the GOD OF PM

Theunknown101
Posted
:o... :annoyed: I don't understand... :sadwalk:I just don't get it...:idontknow:
:lol_sign:I'll just leave!
Posted

...

Posted

authority is good.

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' date='Mar 22 2006, 09:49 AM']:blink: Tindomiel, I am beginning to question your loyalty to The Cause :ninja:
[right][snapback]917875[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol_above:

[quote name='Tindomiel' date='Mar 22 2006, 10:10 AM']no. they came , they saw. and they conquered. I like mods.  :D:
[right][snapback]917912[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
you LIKE the mods??? you need help.

[quote name='notardillacid' date='Mar 22 2006, 10:15 AM']godofphatmass save us :sadder:
[right][snapback]917921[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol_above:

[quote name='Tindomiel' date='Mar 22 2006, 10:17 AM']mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!
[right][snapback]917924[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:mellow:

[quote name='notardillacid' date='Mar 22 2006, 12:05 PM']People, we must take sides. All of you who will side with the Maniacs bent on our Destruction and betray us, so be it. but let us know who you are.
[right][snapback]918059[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I am on the side against the mods!! :yes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...