Proud2BCatholic139 Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 you are a spy and traitor. If I am a spy and traitor I am the best driver.
Tindomiel Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 [quote name='notardillacid' post='959935' date='Apr 25 2006, 01:13 AM'] spy and tratior [/quote] I object to that! I deserve that title!
ardillacid Posted April 25, 2006 Author Posted April 25, 2006 you are just a spy...you were never on our side
sidemunch88 Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 jen is the who helps the MODS! SHE IS A DISCRASE TO THE MIN
sidemunch88 Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 JEN IS NO LONGER A GOD OF PHATMASS LOVER SHE IS THE JEN MUST !!!!!!!!!
Tindomiel Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 [quote name='hayden' post='955585' date='Apr 20 2006, 09:13 PM'] 10 METRIC TONS [/quote] [size=6]Metric Tons???[/size]
sidemunch88 Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 yes that is alot of :coagulated milk: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 I am not a disgrace to all Minnesotans... I seek the truth, and the truth shall set you free, I am just trying to help you guys. What evil have I done? Name 10... [quote name='hayden' post='960300' date='Apr 25 2006, 11:46 AM'] JEN IS NO LONGER A GOD OF PHATMASS LOVER SHE IS THE JEN MUST !!!!!!!!! [/quote] Yes, I will in state of grace knowing that I helped my fellow Minnesotans.
Tindomiel Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='960449' date='Apr 25 2006, 02:13 PM'] I am not a disgrace to all Minnesotans... I seek the truth, and the truth shall set you free, I am just trying to help you guys. What evil have I done? Name 10... Yes, I will in state of grace knowing that I helped my fellow Minnesotans. [/quote] She's right. At least, she's not on my side!
ardillacid Posted April 25, 2006 Author Posted April 25, 2006 So far we have 5 people on our side Hayden Me Lil Girl 4 Jesus God the Father CrossCut [quote name='Tindomiel' post='917757' date='Mar 22 2006, 10:00 AM'] This is ridiculous. This is the most unregulate portion of any forum I've ever seen. [/quote] mission accomplished
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted April 26, 2006 Posted April 26, 2006 Tom, why are you singling me out? Please, forgive me. I regret of ever offending Minnesotans. FORGIVE!
uruviel Posted April 26, 2006 Posted April 26, 2006 gosh why are you so hard on Jen? What did she do? And those ppl are on your side, what is your side?
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted April 26, 2006 Posted April 26, 2006 Because of something I said, which I was just trying to save!
uruviel Posted April 26, 2006 Posted April 26, 2006 oh, well what is his side and why are we joining side's? lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now