An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vocation Station is going to get boring and lonely

OLAM Dad

[quote][b]HiddeninHisHeart (Katie) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Hanceville, AL July 16, 2006[/b] - entered :yahoo:

TheresaMF - Aspirancy at the Dominican Monastery of St. Jude, Marbury, AL July 16, 2006 - August 13, 2006 (possibly entering postulancy Sept/Oct 2006 if we so discern God's will)

dspen2005 - Entering the novitiate of Our Lady of Mercy, Philadelphia, PA August 8, 2006

MCIMaGiNaZUN (Mark) Friars of St. Augustine in California... Novitiate in Racine, WI, August 15, 2006.

jgirl (Jenny) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL August 17, 2006.

Sixtina87 (nicole) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL August 17, 2006

Lilllabettt (Elizabeth) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL August 17, 2006

Marieteresa -(shernel) Aspirancy at the Dominican Monastery of the Heart of Jesus, Lockport, LA Aug 11-27 entrance this year possibly Sept or Dec....Lord Willing

FutureSoror (Chelsea) Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, Ann Arbor, MI, August 28, 2006
[b]
SisterAli (Ali) School Sisters of Christ the King in Lincoln, Nebraska...Entering August 22, 2006 !!![/b]

passionheart (DonnaMarie) Domincian Nuns of the Perpetual Rosary Buffalo NY. Hopefully Summer 2006.

Charms717RM1 (Keith) Diocese of Fort Worth, Texas. Hope to enter Holy Trinity Seminary in Irving, Texas in August 2006 (I'm still in the application stage so I'm hoping and praying for acceptance and then entrance into the formation program asap)

DeoOptimoMaximo- Entering the Pontifical College Josephinum seminary as an accepted priesthood aspirant with the Glenmary Home Missioners.

zunshynn (Jen) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Hanceville, AL, November 1st, 2006[/quote]

I've updated the bolded lines above.

Ali called me and asked me to let you all know that her entrance has been moved to August from September. :D:

I just ran into Ali the other day in Springfield, MO. She said I'd have to post about it because she didn't have computer access. We were both chaperoning the Steubenville St. Louis conference and were waiting outside the chapel for morning prayer. I thought she looked familiar and when I saw that her name tag said, "Alyssa," I had to ask her if she was SisterAli from phatmass. She said yes. Then, we prayed together.

The end.

Philosopher

HiddeninHisHeart (Katie) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Hanceville, AL July 16, 2006 - entered

TheresaMF - Aspirancy at the Dominican Monastery of St. Jude, Marbury, AL July 16, 2006 - August 13, 2006 (possibly entering postulancy Sept/Oct 2006 if we so discern God's will)

dspen2005 - Entering the novitiate of Our Lady of Mercy, Philadelphia, PA August 8, 2006

MCIMaGiNaZUN (Mark) Friars of St. Augustine in California... Novitiate in Racine, WI, August 15, 2006.

jgirl (Jenny) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL August 17, 2006.

Sixtina87 (nicole) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL August 17, 2006

Lilllabettt (Elizabeth) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL August 17, 2006

Marieteresa -(shernel) Aspirancy at the Dominican Monastery of the Heart of Jesus, Lockport, LA Aug 11-27 entrance this year possibly Sept or Dec....Lord Willing

FutureSoror (Chelsea) Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, Ann Arbor, MI, August 28, 2006

SisterAli (Ali) School Sisters of Christ the King in Lincoln, Nebraska...Entering August 22, 2006 !!!

passionheart (DonnaMarie) Domincian Nuns of the Perpetual Rosary Buffalo NY. Hopefully Summer 2006.

Charms717RM1 (Keith) Diocese of Fort Worth, Texas. Hope to enter Holy Trinity Seminary in Irving, Texas in August 2006 (I'm still in the application stage so I'm hoping and praying for acceptance and then entrance into the formation program asap)

DeoOptimoMaximo- Entering the Pontifical College Josephinum seminary as an accepted priesthood aspirant with the Glenmary Home Missioners.

zunshynn (Jen) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Hanceville, AL, November 1st, 2006

Philosopher (Philip) Entering the Pontifical College Josephinum in Columbus, Ohio for the Diocese of Youngstown on August 21st!

Edited by Philosopher

[quote name='Philosopher' post='1028780' date='Jul 22 2006, 11:34 AM']
HiddeninHisHeart (Katie) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Hanceville, AL July 16, 2006 - entered

SisterAli (Ali) School Sisters of Christ the King in Lincoln, Nebraska...Entering August 22, 2006 !!!

zunshynn (Jen) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Hanceville, AL, November 1st, 2006

Philosopher (Philip) Entering the Pontifical College Josephinum in Columbus, Ohio for the Diocese of Youngstown on August 21st!
[/quote]

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

puellapaschalis

Oh wow, congratulations Philosopher! Sometimes I worry that all us women nattering on here chase the chaps away, but happily it seems my fears are unfounded. Deo gratias for priestly vocations :sign:

Love and prayers,

PP

[quote name='Philosopher' post='1028780' date='Jul 22 2006, 06:34 PM']

[/quote]

Philosopher - haven´t you heard about the terrible thing that happened to Sixtina? Have a look:
[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=55060&st=0"]*here*[/url]
It might hurt if she still sees her name on the list...
I feel really sorry for her...

fearundercontrol

[quote name='magnificat' post='924113' date='Mar 27 2006, 06:06 PM']
Awww...it sure is going to be lonely around here ....two more years to go.... :(
[/quote]

Ah, don't feel bad. I don't have a CLUE how long I've got, but it's definitely more than two years. *thinks* :scratchhead: Prolly won't be for at [i]least[/i] 6 years. Who knows. Could be longer. :(

Oh, and I think we should number the list. That way we don't have to count how many names; each person could just put the next number before they add their name and stuff and you could see right away how many people are on the list. Just a suggestion.

Edited by fearundercontrol

Good suggestion, fear.

Not everybody has dates so putting it in chronological order is impossible.
[quote]
[b][color="#FF0000"]
1. HiddeninHisHeart (Katie) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Hanceville, AL July 16, 2006 - entered[/b][/color]
2. TheresaMF - Aspirancy at the Dominican Monastery of St. Jude, Marbury, AL July 16, 2006 - August 13, 2006 (possibly entering postulancy Sept/Oct 2006 if we so discern God's will)

[color="#FF0000"][b]3. dspen2005 - Entering the novitiate of Our Lady of Mercy, Philadelphia, PA August 8, 2006[/b]
[/color]
4. MCIMaGiNaZUN (Mark) Friars of St. Augustine in California... Novitiate in Racine, WI, August 15, 2006.

5. jgirl (Jenny) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL August 17, 2006.

6. Lilllabettt (Elizabeth) Sister Servants of the Eternal Word, Birmingham, AL August 17, 2006

7. Marieteresa -(shernel) Aspirancy at the Dominican Monastery of the Heart of Jesus, Lockport, LA Aug 11-27 entrance this year possibly Sept or Dec....Lord Willing

8. FutureSoror (Chelsea) Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, Ann Arbor, MI, August 28, 2006

9. SisterAli (Ali) School Sisters of Christ the King in Lincoln, Nebraska...Entering August 22, 2006 !!!

10. passionheart (DonnaMarie) Domincian Nuns of the Perpetual Rosary Buffalo NY. Hopefully Summer 2006.

11. Charms717RM1 (Keith) Diocese of Fort Worth, Texas. Hope to enter Holy Trinity Seminary in Irving, Texas in August 2006 (I'm still in the application stage so I'm hoping and praying for acceptance and then entrance into the formation program asap)

12. DeoOptimoMaximo- Entering the Pontifical College Josephinum seminary as an accepted priesthood aspirant with the Glenmary Home Missioners.

13. zunshynn (Jen) Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Hanceville, AL, November 1st, 2006

14. Philosopher (Philip) Entering the Pontifical College Josephinum in Columbus, Ohio for the Diocese of Youngstown on August 21st![/quote]

I've marked the events that have already occured [b][color="#FF0000"]this way. [/b][/color]

Edited by OLAM Dad

DiscerningSoul

You maybe adding me to the list for Aug 8.
I will share details once they are ironed out. :)
Prayers please!!!

Philosopher

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1028816' date='Jul 22 2006, 01:24 PM']
Oh wow, congratulations Philosopher! Sometimes I worry that all us women nattering on here chase the chaps away, but happily it seems my fears are unfounded. Deo gratias for priestly vocations :sign:

Love and prayers,

PP
[/quote]

Thank you very much! Nah, not chased away! The more girls the better right? :lol: Jesus sure had it right in being around women, they did not leave him :)

[quote name='All4HIM' post='1028816' date='Jul 22 2006, 01:24 PM']
Philosopher - haven´t you heard about the terrible thing that happened to Sixtina? Have a look:
*here*
[/quote]

That is very sad, and she will most definitly be in my prayers! I did not mean to cause harm, I just copied the list :( Let us hope God's will be done for her, our prayers can help this happen! :)

Edited by Philosopher

[quote name='All4HIM' post='1028833' date='Jul 22 2006, 12:53 PM']
[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=55060&st=0"]*here*[/url]
[/quote]

:sadder: :sadder: :sadder: :sadder: :sadder: :sadder: :sadder: :sadder: :sadder: :sadder: :sadder: :sadder: :sadder: :sadder: :sadder: :sadder: :sadder:

IT STILL HURTS!!! I STILL WANT TO......... :rip: !!!!!
get the idea??