Jaime Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [img]http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/resources/Special/Food/Reports/Images/0603pop0.jpg[/img] Ok I just don't get it. Has anyone tried this? This sounds awful to me Maybe I'm just not cool enough to have carbonation in my coffee. I I know there are folks that are huge fans of coke and equally of coffee. These are the mainstays of Thumper's diet. Maybe she'll be a fan. Whaddya think?
JudgedByGod Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 Maybe it's because I don't like coffee, but that doesn't sound too good. I suppose I would try it though.
homeschoolmom Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 I love lasagna and I love chocolate ice cream.
dUSt Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 I think I'm going to try some diet black cherry coke coffee right now.
JudgedByGod Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 4 2006, 07:47 PM']I love lasagna and I love chocolate ice cream. [right][snapback]935751[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yummm
prose Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 holy carp! And I don't mean the fish.... You would be AWAKE after drinking that!
Brother Adam Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='prose' date='Apr 4 2006, 07:15 PM']holy carp! And I don't mean the fish.... You would be AWAKE after drinking that! [right][snapback]935777[/snapback][/right] [/quote] That or dead. Eww.
Moosey Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Apr 4 2006, 07:26 PM'][img]http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/resources/Special/Food/Reports/Images/0603pop0.jpg[/img] Ok I just don't get it. Has anyone tried this? This sounds awful to me Maybe I'm just not cool enough to have carbonation in my coffee. I I know there are folks that are huge fans of coke and equally of coffee. These are the mainstays of Thumper's diet. Maybe she'll be a fan. Whaddya think? [right][snapback]935732[/snapback][/right] [/quote] That is a beastly travesty
Thumper Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 Oh, hot stuff, you can admit it. Nothing makes you rise and shine better than Blak Coke.
Cow of Shame Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 Blak Coke: Drink of the Undead Anyone else think that?
Guest Rick777 Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 (edited) Ew. Coke and coffee, now thats just wrong. Edited April 5, 2006 by Rick777
ardillacid Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 I got a 4-pack for free today. After one sip I tossed it.
Brother Adam Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [url="http://lostbudgie.blogspot.com/2006/01/new-coke-ad-sexy-priest-blesses-using.html"]About Catholic Coke Commercial[/url] I can't find the actual commercial online, but I have seen it. Interesting.
Sojourner Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 I dunno ... this actually looks kinda interesting. I mean, I love coffee, I love coke, what could be better than a combination of the two? I can see myself getting pretty jazzed about a Blak Coke. Plus I love the design and shape of the bottle ... a nice ergonomic design, fits in your hand just right.
fundy_mental Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Apr 5 2006, 03:53 PM'][url="http://lostbudgie.blogspot.com/2006/01/new-coke-ad-sexy-priest-blesses-using.html"]About Catholic Coke Commercial[/url] I can't find the actual commercial online, but I have seen it. Interesting. [right][snapback]935963[/snapback][/right] [/quote] OH MY THAT IS
jiyoung Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 Twice the tooth-staining power! I think such a combination can't be wise, honestly...how good can it taste? Oh, man, this makes me want Coke though...I gave up soda for Lent so...on Easter I'm gonna get my carbonation fix.
Kilroy the Ninja Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 Don John will love this since he subsides on both products anyway. More room in the kitchen with them both in one handy package....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now