homeschoolmom Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Apr 5 2006, 12:50 PM']holy carp i didnt read this thread cuz i thought it was just another of jamies brain swishings......but its actually a real product also hsmom....... shouldnt it be Moka? [right][snapback]936703[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Well, if you read the thread you know how i feel about funky spelling....
YMNolan Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 I'm just crazy enough to try it and then justify its existence... remember crystal clear pepsi? loved it!
Sojourner Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='YMNolan' date='Apr 5 2006, 02:49 PM']remember crystal clear pepsi? loved it! [right][snapback]936756[/snapback][/right] [/quote] That stuff was just wrong.
homeschoolmom Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 AH!!!!! let's not relive the whole "everything's invisible!" craze of the early 90s
prose Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 5 2006, 11:44 AM']Sorry. I'm still pouting about the failure of Mocha Cola. ... but yeah. Milk and Pepsi [right][snapback]936691[/snapback][/right] [/quote] milksi? creamsi? pepsicle?
Cathurian Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 WOW! I am NOT crazy! One of my favorite drinks was mountain dew with coffee. Now, this is actually being commercially sold, only with coke! And yes, it will keep you awake like you wouldn't believe.
dUSt Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 I tried it. It's fairly disgusting, yet strangely addicting. Now all they need to do is make Diet Blak. It's funny that Coke has put sugar [b]and[/b] aspartame in this product.
HisChild Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 Really? There's aspartame in Blak? Well, I guess that rules out my ever trying it, can't use the stuff. Makes me really sick. Oh well. . .and just when I placed my hopes so high.
Snarf Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 In August of 1999, my friend and I went to a Steak 'n Shake and I pointed out on the menu the disclaimer "Cherry, Chocolate, and Vanilla syrups may be added to any fountain drink". It was a given that we'd both get Surges, 'cuz Surge from a fountain is just bliss, but the temptation to add chocolate syrup to it was just too great. Chocolate Surge was born, and once you get past the fact that the color is olive-drab, it's actually pretty good. The waitress was pretty revolted by the idea, but oh well. I'm just sad that SnS doesn't serve Surge any longer.
jp2_rules Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 i would totally try coke blak. i think it sounds odd, but like most weird sounding soft drinks, i'm sure it tastes great. and snarf, it made me laugh to hear about surge. i remember when it came out and all the adds had warnings about the caffeine in it. too bad caffeine has never had an effect on me...
DemonSlayer Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 I hope that it's sold in Australia as well soon.
Sojourner Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 [quote name='DemonSlayer' date='Apr 6 2006, 12:17 AM']I hope that it's sold in Australia as well soon. [right][snapback]937384[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Blak Coke -- coming soon in a town near you.
misereremi Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 in a household tips programme they suggest that a great way to clean burnt pots and pans is by heating coke and coffee in them for a few minutes. If we do get Blak Coke here, I'm adding it to my stock of household detergents.
Kilroy the Ninja Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 Yes, I'm all for Don John having his coffee/coke and drinking it too. One less thing for me to wash/store around here.
Moosey Posted April 7, 2006 Posted April 7, 2006 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Apr 5 2006, 04:21 PM'][quote name='YMNolan' date='Apr 5 2006, 03:49 PM'] remember crystal clear pepsi? loved it! [right][snapback]936756[/snapback][/right] [/quote] That stuff was just wrong. [right][snapback]936793[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I've never heard of it. What is it?
HomeTeamFamily Posted April 7, 2006 Posted April 7, 2006 i wonder if you can get decaf coke blak sidebar....moosey, whenever i see you post i think its rachael cuz of your avatar and it makes me sad
Moosey Posted April 7, 2006 Posted April 7, 2006 [quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Apr 6 2006, 10:54 PM']i wonder if you can get decaf coke blak sidebar....moosey, whenever i see you post i think its rachael cuz of your avatar and it makes me sad [right][snapback]938265[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Gee....Im sorry Im glad I bring so much joy into other people's lives
Sojourner Posted April 7, 2006 Posted April 7, 2006 [quote name='Moosey' date='Apr 6 2006, 09:43 PM']I've never heard of it. What is it? [right][snapback]938244[/snapback][/right] [/quote] It was a ... clear Pepsi.
Brother Adam Posted April 7, 2006 Posted April 7, 2006 [quote name='Snarf' date='Apr 5 2006, 11:36 PM']In August of 1999, my friend and I went to a Steak 'n Shake and I pointed out on the menu the disclaimer "Cherry, Chocolate, and Vanilla syrups may be added to any fountain drink". It was a given that we'd both get Surges, 'cuz Surge from a fountain is just bliss, but the temptation to add chocolate syrup to it was just too great. Chocolate Surge was born, and once you get past the fact that the color is olive-drab, it's actually pretty good. The waitress was pretty revolted by the idea, but oh well. I'm just sad that SnS doesn't serve Surge any longer. [right][snapback]937224[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Our youth group went snow tubing and a surge truck was there giving away free surge. I loaded up on about 8 of them throughout the day. I was wired for what felt like a week.
homeschoolmom Posted April 7, 2006 Posted April 7, 2006 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Apr 7 2006, 07:03 AM']It was a ... clear Pepsi. [right][snapback]938757[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Looked like Sprite, tasted like cola... It was a psychological mismatch. It was a huge thing in the early 90s to make products that were clear-- toothpaste, soda, beer...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now