Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

I will not mention my Pepsi obsession...

Posted

Friends don't let friends drink Pepsi. :shock:

homeschoolmom
Posted

Yuck, I know... I meant I wouldn't mention the time in my life when I was a Pepsi girl based upon it's marketing... :blush:

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 5 2006, 10:28 AM']Yuck, I know... I meant I wouldn't mention the time in my life when I was a Pepsi girl based upon it's marketing... :blush:
[right][snapback]936427[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Fess up.

homeschoolmom
Posted

Never. Never ever ever...

Posted

You are the one who brought it up ...

homeschoolmom
Posted

and now I'm dropping it.

Posted
:secret: She started drinking pepsi for the Michael Jackson commercials.
homeschoolmom
Posted

Actually, no. My friend did though. She was weird.

Posted

There's some really cool wallpapers on that Coke Blak website. Awesome graphic art on this campain.

homeschoolmom
Posted

They should have called it "Mocha Cola"

Ora et Labora
Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Apr 4 2006, 05:26 PM'][img]http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/resources/Special/Food/Reports/Images/0603pop0.jpg[/img]
Ok I just don't get it.  Has anyone tried this? This sounds awful to me

Maybe I'm just not cool enough to have carbonation in my coffee.   

I I know there are folks that are huge fans of coke and equally of coffee.  These are the mainstays of Thumper's diet.  Maybe she'll be a fan. 
Whaddya think?
[right][snapback]935732[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Ora et Labora
Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Apr 4 2006, 06:18 PM']That or dead. Eww.
[right][snapback]935778[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol:

nowak.chris
Posted

if this is anything like Pepsi Kona, it should be good.

What, never heard of it? That's because it never made it past test marketing...


Hopefully now I can stop mixing my own

Ora et Labora
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 5 2006, 10:20 AM']They should have called it "Mocha Cola"
[right][snapback]936548[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

ya! :lol:

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 5 2006, 10:20 AM']They should have called it "Mocha Cola"
[right][snapback]936548[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


I actually really like that!

Oh, and Kristina, if that's you and not Dad. . .we should send a 6 pack to Sr Lauren and let her take the Blak Coke challenge. LOL :cool:

Ora et Labora
Posted

lol!! Ya, that is an idea. :lol: Lets do it!!

Posted

ughgh this look so bad. im a huuuge coke fan, and thus HATE when my prescious coke is mixed with anything else (especially alcohol).

i tried that black cherry vanilla coke, that was interesting. rather than leave me disgusted and angry, it actually tasted exactly like dr. pepper - which was ok.

Posted

sounds like a caffeine addict's crack

Posted

[quote name='dspen2005' date='Apr 5 2006, 01:13 PM']sounds like a caffeine addict's crack
[right][snapback]936629[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


There are two distinctly different ways one can read that sentence

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...