Lil Red Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Apr 4 2006, 05:26 PM'][img]http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/resources/Special/Food/Reports/Images/0603pop0.jpg[/img] Ok I just don't get it. Has anyone tried this? This sounds awful to me Maybe I'm just not cool enough to have carbonation in my coffee. I I know there are folks that are huge fans of coke and equally of coffee. These are the mainstays of Thumper's diet. Maybe she'll be a fan. Whaddya think? [right][snapback]935732[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ewww!
Lil Red Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Apr 5 2006, 11:19 AM']There are two distinctly different ways one can read that sentence [right][snapback]936635[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Jaime Posted April 5, 2006 Author Posted April 5, 2006 I wonder if folks would feel compelled to put cream in it?
prose Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 mocha cola would need chocolate in it too. I wonder if it will taste like coffee, or if it is just loaded with caffeine...
Moosey Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='jiyoung' date='Apr 5 2006, 12:25 AM']Oh, man, this makes me want Coke though...I gave up soda for Lent so...on Easter I'm gonna get my carbonation fix. [right][snapback]936115[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I know what you mean. I gave up coffee
HisChild Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 (edited) Eww (to the cream addition) Edited April 5, 2006 by PCPA2Be
Jaime Posted April 5, 2006 Author Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Apr 5 2006, 01:37 PM']Eww (to the cream addition) [right][snapback]936676[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Clearly someone has never seen Laverne and Shirley (now hot stuff waits patiently as Hsmom is the only one to get the reference)
HisChild Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='prose' date='Apr 5 2006, 11:35 AM']mocha cola would need chocolate in it too. [right][snapback]936670[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Oh, that's true. Hmmmm How about Kona Coke? Did someone already say that one?
HisChild Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Apr 5 2006, 11:40 AM']Clearly someone has never seen Laverne and Shirley (now hot stuff waits patiently as Hsmom is the only one to get the reference) [right][snapback]936681[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I used to watch Happy Days and Laverne and Shirley in their Milwaukee basement apt for years when I was growing up. I always thought Sqiggy was annoying. .. and was really bummed when Phil Foster died. (Frank DeFazio for all who don't know who he played)
Sojourner Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Apr 5 2006, 01:30 PM']I wonder if folks would feel compelled to put cream in it? [right][snapback]936662[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I love cream in coffee. I can't imagine it would be bad in this. Not unlike, say, a root beer float. All in all, it sounds like a marvelous addition to the drink repertoire. A good portent, if you will -- a sign of good things to come.
homeschoolmom Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Apr 5 2006, 12:40 PM']Clearly someone has never seen Laverne and Shirley (now hot stuff waits patiently as Hsmom is the only one to get the reference) [right][snapback]936681[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Sorry. I'm still pouting about the failure of Mocha Cola. ... but yeah. Milk and Pepsi
Jaime Posted April 5, 2006 Author Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Apr 5 2006, 01:43 PM']I love cream in coffee. I can't imagine it would be bad in this. Not unlike, say, a root beer float. All in all, it sounds like a marvelous addition to the drink repertoire. A good portent, if you will -- a sign of good things to come. [right][snapback]936689[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I will give you a dollar to drink one I'll bet you'll be gagging before you get half of it down.
Lil Red Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='Moosey' date='Apr 5 2006, 11:35 AM']I know what you mean. I gave up coffee [right][snapback]936673[/snapback][/right] [/quote] me too! i can't wait for holy thursday night!
Sojourner Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Apr 5 2006, 01:47 PM']I will give you a dollar to drink one I'll bet you'll be gagging before you get half of it down. [right][snapback]936696[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Heck, I'll take your dollar. I bet I can down the whole thing in one mouthful.
HomeTeamFamily Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 holy carp i didnt read this thread cuz i thought it was just another of jamies brain swishings......but its actually a real product also hsmom.......[quote]Mocha[/quote] shouldnt it be Moka?
Sojourner Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Apr 5 2006, 01:50 PM']well you do have a pretty big mouth.. [right][snapback]936705[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Rude!
Jaime Posted April 5, 2006 Author Posted April 5, 2006 (edited) edited for a retarded server Edited April 5, 2006 by jaime
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now