zealousrap Posted April 13, 2006 Posted April 13, 2006 [quote name='Dust's Sister' date='Apr 13 2006, 02:10 PM']zealous, you crazy.... I'm suprised you're not taken, since you do happen to look like Justin Timberlake... : not in that picture tho, lol..... [right][snapback]946424[/snapback][/right] [/quote] AHHHHH I used to be taunted with that haha nooooooo. my friend would call me 10 20 (JT) to get me to shut up. haha well with the phatlaugh with my press conference and Dusts MOM it's not really down low now...lol. I don't really look like him haha. THIS is me cleaned up and spiffy. I'm on the right. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/zealousrap/0618680-R1-038-17A.jpg[/img] Believe it or not, I have dated once in my life, and that was before high school. I had offers and blah blah blah none of it was chaste and respectful...nobody was on the same page with me spiritually, so I just didn't settle for less. I was yelled at by my peers for not seizing the moment when the "hot girls" wanted to fool around. haha I have a future wife song, and the lyrics are in my forum if anyone wants to check it out. That is my idea of a relationship. I just need to find someone that agrees, is cool with being poor (youth ministry and music are not going to bring home the bacon)...I dunno beyond that cuz I've never gotten that far
Fides_et_Ratio Posted April 13, 2006 Posted April 13, 2006 [quote name='Luthien' date='Apr 13 2006, 01:24 PM']My parents love him! He has been very considerate of the fact that I am not quite as ready as he is to tie the knot. And he has reassured me that us eventually being married would not put a wrench in my going to college and getting my degree. Its all about comprimise. If he really cares for you, he will make it possible for you to do what you planned before you met. [right][snapback]946109[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Thanks for the advice. I suppose I'll just have to wait and see what happens and hope that my parents will come around. My parents are high school sweethearts, married by 19, and are only a year apart. I do agree about compromise.. there are definitely things I know need to be settled before I could enter into marriage. Oy... so confusing sometimes! I need an epiphany.
Dust's Sister Posted April 13, 2006 Posted April 13, 2006 [quote name='zealousrap' date='Apr 13 2006, 04:22 PM']Believe it or not, I have dated once in my life, and that was before high school. I had offers and blah blah blah none of it was chaste and respectful...nobody was on the same page with me spiritually, so I just didn't settle for less. I was yelled at by my peers for not seizing the moment when the "hot girls" wanted to fool around. haha I have a future wife song, and the lyrics are in my forum if anyone wants to check it out. That is my idea of a relationship. I just need to find someone that agrees, is cool with being poor (youth ministry and music are not going to bring home the bacon)...I dunno beyond that cuz I've never gotten that far [right][snapback]946431[/snapback][/right] [/quote] well you sure do seem like a good guy, I'm sure a girl will come around. I've actually only dated once in my life too, but that guy was certainly not for me, and actually I've never been a REAL date before... the guy I was going out with, we just became girlfriend and boyfriend like THAT, which is not a good thing, and I'll never do it that way again, but anyways, I hope this guy I mentioned before likes me. : --- If I ever go on a date, that will be really something.
Deeds Posted April 13, 2006 Posted April 13, 2006 I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 7 years older. I think some people react negatively to the age difference because 21 is not long out of school, just at the beginning of adulthood, etc. But if you're mature enough and he's not some old letch who's trying to take advantage of a younger girl, then it's all good. My relationship is great and I don't notice the age difference at all.
Keyser Soze Posted April 13, 2006 Posted April 13, 2006 [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/dziewcyna/IM000731.jpg[/img] Don't know who this is, but I saw it on page five, and yeah...she's gorgeous.
zealousrap Posted April 13, 2006 Posted April 13, 2006 haha I feel partly responsible Balthazor...I didn't realize that I wouldn't be the only one Father, [i]we[/i] led this girl further into vanity :
Balthazor Posted April 14, 2006 Author Posted April 14, 2006 [quote name='Luthien' date='Apr 13 2006, 12:12 PM']I wasn't lookin', certainly not for someone 8 years older and online for that matter. Just because your almost in your mid-twenties doesn't make you an old maid Balthazor. [right][snapback]946255[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I never thought I was an old maid
Balthazor Posted April 14, 2006 Author Posted April 14, 2006 [quote name='zealousrap' date='Apr 13 2006, 04:03 PM']haha I feel partly responsible Balthazor...I didn't realize that I wouldn't be the only one Father, [i]we[/i] led this girl further into vanity : [right][snapback]946490[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Maybe you can make for leading me into sin... pray that I land this UPS job. I think I would look cute in one of those brown uniforms : I gotta brush up on a few "large truck" driving skills though.
azaelia Posted April 14, 2006 Posted April 14, 2006 [quote name='Keyser Soze' date='Apr 13 2006, 06:30 PM'][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/dziewcyna/IM000731.jpg[/img] Don't know who this is, but I saw it on page five, and yeah...she's gorgeous. [right][snapback]946470[/snapback][/right] [/quote] That's Balthazor
Balthazor Posted April 14, 2006 Author Posted April 14, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Apr 13 2006, 02:10 PM']oh goodness, balthazor. how [i]do[/i] you resist such a face? [right][snapback]946423[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I don't know.... He is pretty cute.
zealousrap Posted April 14, 2006 Posted April 14, 2006 (edited) [quote name='Sarah_JC' date='Apr 13 2006, 05:17 PM']Further? Isn't that a little... presumptuous? [right][snapback]946527[/snapback][/right] [/quote] it's an ongoing thing...she is the one who originally said it balthazor, if you want me to take this off let me know... listen people, it was said in jest she said "you have just contributed to my vanity.....so now have something to confess. "Father, I led this girl furthur into vanity" I will make up for my shortcomings haha ok I will pray that you get the UPS job Edited April 14, 2006 by zealousrap
OverheadNite Posted April 14, 2006 Posted April 14, 2006 (edited) [quote]That's Balthazor [/quote] Yea it is... Edited April 14, 2006 by OverheadNite
Balthazor Posted April 14, 2006 Author Posted April 14, 2006 [quote name='Sarah_JC' date='Apr 13 2006, 05:17 PM']Further? Isn't that a little... presumptuous? [right][snapback]946527[/snapback][/right] [/quote] No....I smell of elderberries up compliments like a 88' Lynx smells of elderberries up oil. They are making me a vain egomaniac. I am a ham...they got me pegged. NOW you guys should all feel bad for leading me into sin!
Balthazor Posted April 14, 2006 Author Posted April 14, 2006 Oh and..just so you know, my dad is also putting 2 cows, a goat and three chickens for the dowry.
heyyoimjohnny Posted April 14, 2006 Posted April 14, 2006 nice! sign me up! oh, wait, that's right, I want to be a priest... *carp!* and I'm missing out on all the cows and chickens...
Balthazor Posted April 14, 2006 Author Posted April 14, 2006 [quote name='heyyoimjohnny' date='Apr 13 2006, 05:36 PM']nice! sign me up! oh, wait, that's right, I want to be a priest... *carp!* and I'm missing out on all the cows and chickens... [right][snapback]946552[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Thats ok. I sew vestments for my priest buddies.
Luthien Posted April 14, 2006 Posted April 14, 2006 [quote name='Balthazor' date='Apr 13 2006, 05:19 PM']I never thought I was an old maid [right][snapback]946529[/snapback][/right] [/quote] The way you were saying you felt old made me think you did! Im sorry.
crazymaine catholic Posted April 14, 2006 Posted April 14, 2006 anyone remember playing that game? old maid?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now