dUSt Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 I have already suspended one member. I have communicated to all mods that all guidelines will be STRICTLY enforced. - No more trad/modernist debates - No more personal member to member bickering CHARITY and a spirit of WELCOMING is the reason why phatmass is what it is today. [b]Warnings and suspensions will be handled as follows:[/b] - first violation = warning - repeat violation of same offense = 7-day suspension - third violation of same offense - 30-day suspension I will be recruiting 2-3 more moderators to help lead The Rephormation. Upon completion of The Rephormation we will start a crusade to bring in an influx of our Protestant brothers and sisters so that the Debate Table can resume debating real apologetical issues, which will bring new life to the phorum and help us all grow in the knowledge of our one, unified, faith. Everyone is welcome here, but unless you can respect the atmosphere, you [b]will[/b] be gone. All for the greater glory of God. -dUSt
OLAM Dad Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 I'm replying just to make sure I'm not the one suspended.
Jaime Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 Are there still tacos, so very tasty and good for you,?
franciscanheart Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 [quote name='OLAM Dad' post='963232' date='Apr 27 2006, 04:28 PM'] I'm replying just to make sure I'm not the one suspended. [/quote] Yeah, 'cause we'd have a reason to suspend YOU. Silly, Dad. :
Sojourner Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 [quote name='hot stuff' post='963237' date='Apr 27 2006, 05:40 PM'] Are there still tacos, so very tasty and good for you,? [/quote] Only if you don't bicker. [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='963238' date='Apr 27 2006, 05:41 PM'] Yeah, 'cause we'd have a reason to suspend YOU. Silly, Dad. : [/quote] Exactly. I'm sure I'm MUCH higher on the "people who could get suspended" list than OLAM Dad.
toledo_jesus Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 [quote name='hot stuff' post='963237' date='Apr 27 2006, 05:40 PM'] Are there still tacos, so very tasty and good for you,? [/quote] y burritos.
Fides_et_Ratio Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 Yay for bringing in members for apologetical purposes! The debate table shall resume to being real debate!
Brother Adam Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 I remember when the Baptistboard did this...it got ugly. I wish you all the best dUSt and will keep this apostolate in my prayers.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 dUSt, I will help in any way I can to make the phorum a better place.
homeschoolmom Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 Maybe now that there's a chat room, there'll be less silliness in OM?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='963301' date='Apr 27 2006, 06:19 PM'] Maybe now that there's a chat room, there'll be less silliness in OM? [/quote] If people actually use the chat room...have they been?
Brother Adam Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 (edited) I'm all alone Ah. Now its just me and Jas Edited April 27, 2006 by Brother Adam
homeschoolmom Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 [quote name='Raphael' post='963303' date='Apr 27 2006, 05:20 PM'] If people actually use the chat room...have they been? [/quote] I think it's been hit or miss, but once people get used to having it available, I think they'll use it.
OLAM Dad Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 This thread should be pinned to ensure that everybody gets the message. Better yet, can you spam everybody's PM inbox with the new guidelines?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now