Azriel Posted April 28, 2006 Posted April 28, 2006 Ya know ... it really boils down to common sense people. Be nice, be charitable. It really isn't all that hard. I don't think anyone has ever accused Phatmass of coming down on silliness. It will exist in Open Mic still, and honestly, permeate the atmosphere. Any website that gives away free tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, and can bribe moderators with cheesecake could never be accused of not being welcoming. Don't stress so much ya'll. dUSty has always been there for us, and we will continue to grow and be a pham. There just has to be some remodeling done in the house. May have to potty out back for awhile.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 28, 2006 Posted April 28, 2006 [quote name='Brother Adam' post='963379' date='Apr 27 2006, 07:31 PM'] I'm not against him being a mod either but he said "As somebody with traditional leanings, I really wish that many of my fellow trads were more thoughtful and less verbal." Does that mean he leans against the Pope and the Second Vatican council. I guess I would want to know what that means. Personally, I think you would make a good mod. Rapheal and Theoketos for Mod!! [/quote] I second Theoketos. He is humble and upright.
journeyman Posted April 29, 2006 Posted April 29, 2006 Turn my back and missed the remodelling!! On Q&A, I'm not that confident of my research . . . so I generally PM to someone authorized to post answers . . . so it gets vetted by one with the qualifications and training I'm still relearning my way around . . . but it looks good so far Thanks dUSt
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 29, 2006 Posted April 29, 2006 What happened to the design of the phorum...it's all plain and white and ugly...
Fides_et_Ratio Posted April 29, 2006 Posted April 29, 2006 dude, the phorum is insanely hard to read right now without the "dividing lines" between phorums/posts/etc. I'm so confused while trying to navigate!?!?
journeyman Posted April 29, 2006 Posted April 29, 2006 [quote name='Fides_et_Ratio' post='965288' date='Apr 29 2006, 11:35 AM'] dude, the phorum is insanely hard to read right now without the "dividing lines" between phorums/posts/etc. I'm so confused while trying to navigate!?!? [/quote] I don't remember that from last night . . . what has changed since then?
journeyman Posted April 30, 2006 Posted April 30, 2006 I can see dividing lines using style 1 . . . but not style 2, 3, or 4
shortnun Posted April 30, 2006 Posted April 30, 2006 [quote name='journeyman' post='964564' date='Apr 28 2006, 07:41 PM'] Turn my back and missed the remodelling!! [/quote] Seriously! I go away for a week to write papers and it's all different. But, seriously, dUSt, this is a tremendous undertaking you have on your plate. And while I'm pretty sure phatmass has made my blood pressure rise once or twice, I enjoy the time I spend on here and am thankful for all the effort people put into this to make it what it is. God bless you.
Cow of Shame Posted May 1, 2006 Posted May 1, 2006 (edited) [quote name='dUSt' post='963230' date='Apr 27 2006, 05:25 PM'] I will be recruiting 2-3 more moderators to help lead The Rephormation. [/quote] Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! Pick me! lol [quote name='hot stuff' post='963237' date='Apr 27 2006, 05:40 PM'] Are there still tacos, so very tasty and good for you,? [/quote] [quote name='toledo_jesus' post='963287' date='Apr 27 2006, 06:06 PM'] y burritos. [/quote] To fill all your wishes with my taco-flavoured kisses! Edited May 1, 2006 by Cow of Shame
Theoketos Posted May 1, 2006 Posted May 1, 2006 [quote name='Raphael' post='964005' date='Apr 28 2006, 08:51 AM'] I second Theoketos. He is humble and upright. [/quote] It is more like I mumble and am uptight.
Theoketos Posted May 1, 2006 Posted May 1, 2006 [quote name='Cow of Shame' post='966593' date='May 1 2006, 12:32 AM'] Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! Pick me! lol To fill all your wishes with my taco-flavoured kisses! [/quote] I can actually see C of S doing a decent job. He is honest, but just needs to work on the kindness thing a little bit, but no worse then a ninja carrying a phat lil red velvet hammer home from school to Al(f) for the sake Az seven times.
Paladin D Posted May 1, 2006 Posted May 1, 2006 Awesome, thanks dUSt! I agree with what many have said, we as members also have to pull our weight and practice charity, humility, and create an atmosphere of welcome.
curtins Posted May 2, 2006 Posted May 2, 2006 Im glad to hear about the reforms- Yeah I was thinking that phatmass had changed kinda alot so hopefully this will bring it back sorta. So wait we cannt talk about like traditionalist stuff?
Cow of Shame Posted May 2, 2006 Posted May 2, 2006 [quote name='Theoketos' post='966621' date='May 1 2006, 02:33 AM'] I can actually see C of S doing a decent job. He is honest, but just needs to work on the kindness thing a little bit, [/quote] Thanks, but I'm afraid my heart is a dead shrivelled thing. All you can get is charcoal squeezings out of it. [img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/Cow_of_Shame/smokerslung.jpg[/img] Besides, if I actually became a mod, I'd have to be respectable. lol Mmmmm...but the delicious taste of power. Tastes like cinnamon, by the way.
philothea Posted May 2, 2006 Posted May 2, 2006 Wow, your heart is so shriveled it looks like lungs. [quote name='Cow of Shame' post='967567' date='May 1 2006, 06:24 PM'] Besides, if I actually became a mod, I'd have to be respectable. lol Mmmmm...but the delicious taste of power. Tastes like cinnamon, by the way. [/quote] When you first started posting I thought you were dUSt messing with us. He's usually more obvious, though.
Christie_M Posted May 2, 2006 Posted May 2, 2006 [quote name='Sojourner' post='963239' date='Apr 27 2006, 02:42 PM'] Only if you don't bicker. Exactly. I'm sure I'm MUCH higher on the "people who could get suspended" list than OLAM Dad. [/quote] [color="blue"] I wonder if I'm on the list [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now