An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Are You Reading?

Nathan

Currently reading Story of a Soul :) Amazing book!

And then I have a whole pile to get through over Christmas Break: Mere Christianity, The Great Divorce, St Francis of Assisi - G.K. Chesterton, Discovering the Feminine Genius - Katrina J. Zeno...and whatever else I can get my hands on.

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]This thread,[/font]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]and [i]A Refutation of Moral Relativism: Interviews with an Absolutist[/i] by Peter Kreeft[/font]

The Bugnini Liturgy and the Reform of the Reform, and Restoration and Organic Development of the Roman Rite, both by Laszlo Dobszay. After that is Organic Development of the Roman Rite by Alcuin Reid.

(Adding on to Diary of St. Faustina and Orthodoxy)

-Miracles (CS Lewis)

-Evolution in Four Dimens[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]ions:[/size][/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Genetic, Epigenetic, Behavioral, and Symbolic Variation in the History of Life[/size][/font] (Jablonka)

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1323799985' post='2350461']
The Bugnini Liturgy and the Reform of the Reform, and Restoration and Organic Development of the Roman Rite, both by Laszlo Dobszay. After that is Organic Development of the Roman Rite by Alcuin Reid.
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/applause.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='sixpence' timestamp='1323802293' post='2350484']
(Adding on to Diary of St. Faustina and Orthodoxy)

-Miracles (CS Lewis)

-Evolution in Four Dimens[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]ions:[/size][/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Genetic, Epigenetic, Behavioral, and Symbolic Variation in the History of Life[/size][/font] (Jablonka)
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/applause.gif[/IMG]

FutureSister2009

I am finally going to re-read Catcher in the Rye over break! I have been wanting to for so long and now I finally have the time to!

• 2 weeks later...

Recently finished "Hunger Games." Now I'm finishing "Boundaries." Next up will either be "Theophilos" or "A Father's Tale" by Michael O'Brien.

[quote name='Gemma_Kateri' timestamp='1325123643' post='2358964']
House of Gold - Bud MacFarlane
[/quote]

He went kinda nutzo after writing those books.

[quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1321056219' post='2335137']
**Time for God -- Jacques Philippe

**Prayer: The Great Conversation -- Peter Kreeft (this book is a gift from a friend)
[/quote]

These are both EXCELLENT authors.

Edited by Totus Tuus

HomeTeamFamily

I just started "Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis again for the third time.

I am about a third of the way through with "Confessions" by St. Augustine.