CrossCuT Posted July 23, 2006 Posted July 23, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]I dont have any milk cartons to put his picture on, but I do have this one... [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/Pink_Citronnade/Tomthedolphin.gif[/img] He was reported missing when he got off of work at walmart. If you see him around, call his mom. [/color][/size]
Era Might Posted July 23, 2006 Posted July 23, 2006 Tom from Myspace? [img]http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/myspacetom-30378.jpg[/img]
geetarplayer Posted July 24, 2006 Posted July 24, 2006 [quote name='Era Might' post='1029610' date='Jul 23 2006, 06:39 PM'] Tom from Myspace? [img]http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/myspacetom-30378.jpg[/img] [/quote] That's what I thought when I first saw the title!
heavenseeker Posted July 24, 2006 Posted July 24, 2006 well ithink Tom is a big boy s ohe should be ok
CrossCuT Posted July 24, 2006 Author Posted July 24, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]No, not Tom from myspace! Tom = notardillacid [/color][/size]
ilovechrist Posted July 24, 2006 Posted July 24, 2006 lol i think Tom from MySpace also got kidnapped, because i can't log in and do ANYTHING on that site and its starting to tick me off.
CrossCuT Posted July 24, 2006 Author Posted July 24, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]Yea same here. All Tom's around the world should be careful! [/color][/size]
CrossCuT Posted July 24, 2006 Author Posted July 24, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]Thats good! Cause I heard you took candy from a stranger and got kidnapped! [/color][/size]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted July 25, 2006 Posted July 25, 2006 Tom, sad story, that's why Claire posted this...Matt called me at Midnight and he is like, "Jen, have you talked to Tom recently? I said yesterday, why?" He said, "I am at Wal-mart and I see his car and I can't find him." I was scared. Haha!
ardillacid Posted July 25, 2006 Posted July 25, 2006 My family went to visit some relatives while i was at work, so when i got off, i went to see a movie with some friends and everybody thinks i was kidnapped. W/e
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted July 25, 2006 Posted July 25, 2006 Well, he just made it over dramatic, I thought it was a prank or something, that's why I was like, "What?" But, I disregarded it. I'm an hour later, my mom is ready to call the cops.
ardillacid Posted July 25, 2006 Posted July 25, 2006 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1029595' date='Jul 23 2006, 04:56 PM'] [size=1][color="FF6699"]I dont have any milk cartons to put his picture on, but I do have this one... [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/Pink_Citronnade/Tomthedolphin.gif[/img] He was reported missing when he got off of work at walmart. If you see him around, call his mom. [/color][/size] [/quote] i don't get it
CrossCuT Posted July 25, 2006 Author Posted July 25, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]That is the only picture of you that I had! [/color][/size] [size=1][color="FF6699"]It was when you were selling lemonde [/color][/size]
heavenseeker Posted July 25, 2006 Posted July 25, 2006 [quote name='notardillacid' post='1030302' date='Jul 24 2006, 10:30 PM'] i don't get it [/quote] i dont get it myself
ardillacid Posted July 25, 2006 Posted July 25, 2006 I am slightly disturbed . Just take a picture off my myspace or something
CrossCuT Posted July 25, 2006 Author Posted July 25, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]I thought this one was most appealing. [/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now