Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

heavenseeker
Posted

i think point is that Tom is safe

Posted

[size=1][color="FF6699"]Or IS he?
[/color][/size]

Posted

are you stalking me?

heavenseeker
Posted

idk are we still going to actualy kidnap him?

Posted

[size=1][color="FF6699"]How did you come up with I was stalking you?
Have I implied as much?
Is caring about the well being and saftey of a friend suddenly become unworthy?
[/color][/size]

heavenseeker
Posted

i think this is getting a little out of hand

Posted
:hehe: claire you areway too sarcastic :lol_roll:
Posted

[size=1][color="FF6699"]Sorry.
I guess I was just trying to make conversation.
[/color][/size]

Posted

no its cool i know you aren't going to kill me.





























I hope

Posted

[size=1][color="FF6699"]No, dont worry.
I have only killed one thing that was close to a friend
It was a baby bird I found when I was like, 5.
It fell out of a tree and I wanted to keep it.
So I decided it needed to be fed and I shoved seeds down its throat.
But it was suppose to eat worms....I killed it.

Then I cried.
[/color][/size]

heavenseeker
Posted

way to go, just kill little birds why dont ya.

Posted

[size=1][color="FF6699"]Yes, it was a sad day.
I named him Chucky.
But he only lasted like 10 minutes.
[/color][/size]

Posted

[color="blue"] aww poor birdy.....[/color]

[color="blue"] you're not goin' to dissaper on us again are you, :mario:



:luigi: [/color]

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1030321' date='Jul 24 2006, 10:40 PM']
I am slightly disturbed :unsure: . Just take a picture off my myspace or something :crazy:
[/quote]

Tom, everytime I DO put a nice, fun picture of you, our friends, or you and me you e-mail me and say, "STOP PUTTING DUMB PICTURES ON THE INTERNET." I think they are fun, and it is sad when I take them away. :(

Posted

[size=1][color="FF6699"]Poor Jen
[/color][/size]

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Some we have are nice, but I guess he doesn't want his identity revealed...:shock: :)

heavenseeker
Posted

i think its a little late for that

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1030774' date='Jul 25 2006, 08:53 PM']
[color="blue"] aww poor birdy.....[/color]

[color="blue"] you're not goin' to dissaper on us again are you, :mario:
:luigi: [/color]
[/quote]
:rolleyes: no :luigi: , i'll stay right here :topsy:

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='1030852' date='Jul 25 2006, 10:07 PM']
Some we have are nice, but I guess he doesn't want his identity revealed...:shock: :)
[/quote]
it has nothing to do with that. You just post the gayest pictures ever. Poeple are going to think im a nhomo or somthing

Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1030910' date='Jul 25 2006, 09:10 PM']
:rolleyes: no :luigi: , i'll stay right here :topsy:
it has nothing to do with that. You just post the gayest pictures ever. Poeple are going to think im a nhomo or somthing
[/quote]
[color="blue"] good. :) I've never seen a pic of you lookin like that...prolly cause I've never seen you...what kind of twins are we??? lol [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...