Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

yeah i saw a doctor, i was tested for strep thoat and mononucleosis, but i guess i don't have either so she says i just need to stick it out. (i don't really have bad allergies)

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Maybe it's the weather or stenuous work along with the change of enviorment. Maybe your diet?

Posted

[color="blue"] That's pretty bad. I'm usually sick for about 3 day really bad, and 4 days just getting over it. but I don't take medicin.
Hope you get better soon. [/color]

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='1031757' date='Jul 26 2006, 09:10 PM']
Maybe it's the weather or stenuous work along with the change of enviorment. Maybe your diet?
[/quote]
[color="blue"] ^ or that [/color]

Posted

I need a vacation

Posted

[size=1][color="FF6699"]I need a dog named Hamlet
[/color][/size]

sidemunch88
Posted

i am a mass conextion

Posted

[color="blue"] I think we all need vacations. :huh: [/color]

Posted

[size=1][color="FF6699"]I DONT!
I need to start school right now
[/color][/size]

Posted

That is a vacation too

Posted

[color="blue"] I've already started school [/color]

Posted

are you serious that is interesting?

sidemunch88
Posted

i have eaten a shoe

Posted

I have not eaten a shoe tres

sidemunch88
Posted

i have not eaten a shrew

Posted

[color="blue"] I have eaten some stew.....[/color]

sidemunch88
Posted

i have not eaten a crupmet

Posted

How about chonglers and tea?

sidemunch88
Posted

I don't know where those are

Posted

you are wearing them

sidemunch88
Posted

no i am wearing jeans

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...