Proud2BCatholic139 Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 Sorry Tom...I didn't know the ictures I posted were "lame" My deepest apologies.
Christie_M Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 [color="blue"] If they're lame, putt'em on the lame bord! don't worry Jen. [/color]
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 No because even then he will ask me to take them off. I think they are great. Hmmmm....oh, well.
heavenseeker Posted July 26, 2006 Posted July 26, 2006 well the pictures that i have seen of him have looked ok.
CrossCuT Posted July 26, 2006 Author Posted July 26, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo [/color][/size]
ardillacid Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1030933' date='Jul 25 2006, 11:24 PM'] [color="blue"] good. I've never seen a pic of you lookin like that...prolly cause I've never seen you...what kind of twins are we??? lol [/color] [/quote] www.myspace.com/ardillacid
Christie_M Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 [color="blue"] lol I can hardly see you. [/color]
Christie_M Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 [color="blue"] I don't have a myspace, so I can only see the one in your avatar? love the hat btw. [/color]
ardillacid Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 oh ok cool. Yeah, that hat, i wanted it. but ky06's brother wouldn't let me keep it lol
Christie_M Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 [color="blue"] aww. you can get a new better hat! who's ky06? [/color]
ardillacid Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 she is on here once and a while. she is a minnesotan too
Christie_M Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 [color="blue"] from minnesooooota, huh? lol have you been outside of your state? [/color]
ardillacid Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 yeah, i've been everywhere here except the southeast. I've even been to california, quite a boring place. even canada was more interesting. What do you do for fun down there?
Christie_M Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 [color="blue"] really depends on what part of Cali you're in. but usually going to theme parks, or if you're in the mountains, big bear and mammeth mountain (sp) are good for snow and water bording. what do you do in up there? [/color]
ardillacid Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 I work alot. and hang out with sidemunch. right now i'm sick so i sleep alot
Christie_M Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 [color="blue"] sleep is good. get well soon. you've got the flu? [/color]
ardillacid Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 I have no idea, but i've been sick for like 2 weeks
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 Allergies? Was it like what you had last year after D-week?
Christie_M Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 [color="blue"] 2 weeks?? wow. maybe Jen is right about the allergies. Did you see a doctor? [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now