Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Catholics, CircleMaster has threatened to surpass us all in post count :freak: ... HE MUST BE DEFEATED AT ALL COSTS... here, keep posting and posting and posting random little things, smilies, words, letters, whatever.. JUST KEEP AHEAD OF CIRCLE, he's growing :ph34r:

LOL :duel: :duel: :duel: :duel:

Posted

34958dsfjkgkji5460djfd;j9rewutiore\\\\\

I SHANT BE DEFEATED! :cool:

Posted

:irate: :irate: :irate:

:saber: :saber: :saber: :saber: :saber:

Posted

resistance shall overcome!!

VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!! :cool:

Circle_Master
Posted (edited)

VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!! :cool:

:rolling:

you know the other french war cry? ;) "WE SURRENDER!"

and by the way - call me PM SUPER ALIEN

Edited by Circle_Master
~runnergurl~
Posted

Woah. And he joined December 24th???

Posted

oh yeah, well call me PM Pham :P:P:P :P

Posted

yeah, that's what i said

~runnergurl~
Posted

I can help fix this. Plus I want more posts..muahah

Posted

I'm PM Pham, but I'm not very far away from being able to change my title!

Posted

PM PHAM!!!!! :cool: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Posted

i'm siding switching sides for this battle...

:shield:

:club: :club: :club: :club: :club:

Posted

i still need like over 1000 to change my own title, but once i get it i'll most definitely be OFFICIALLY the PRESIDENT!!!

or maybe i'll follow Hyper's example and be A Horrible Sinner.

Posted

hehehe....

this is such a tyoical al post.... :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...