Circle_Master Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 seriously, he's a robot built by jack chick to flood catholic websites rofl I should read some of Jack Chicks stuff - maybe I'd enjoy some of it and by the way 1000 POSTS NOW read it and weep!
Circle_Master Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 oh yeah, and do you like my new avatar? I figured a 3d circle (sphere) would be my new picture for a new era of posting!
Paladin D Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 I wish I had that much time on my hands. (Started school yesterday)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now