Aloysius Posted January 7, 2004 Author Posted January 7, 2004 nope, i'm pretty sure the PhatMass Guidelines don't mention stalking, murder, stealing... yeah there's nothin against that here err... maybe if you go to the reading room you'll be safe. it's got Bibles, so theres bound to be some sort of rule against those things there :cool:
BLAZEr Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 yup, I'm the local Phatmass Stalker . . .well, sort of, I stalk Protestant pelts and lay them at the feet of the Virgin Mary . . . it makes her smile . . .
littleflower+JMJ Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 How about IGNORE circle master . . . I don't really care if he posts 10,000,000 times . . . he's still not as smart as he thinks he is! BTW, nice cell phone, Circle WORD I AIN'T SCARE of him!! he doesnt have anything on him to be scared of!!!! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: now my little brother... :ph34r: im scared of him.... and besides, no way and no how can circle beat ME.... LOLOL :rolling: :rolling:
Ash Wednesday Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 *perchance to post pointlessly.... perfect perimeters presently!* :D
geetarplayer Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 The Circle has already surpassed me. (a la Jacque from Finding Nemo) I am ashamed. -Mark
immaculata Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 <turtle voice> duuuuuuuuude..... </turtle voice>
Norseman82 Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 xkopj cr79n8y7 35tq bh-w86qcplt.sq gexdcrpkojitcfvgjpok[lojiugyrdxc fvbgj9u-0i5r7dtfvygbhjopk]i[u8y9t67rcygv984e5dtcfgvbjokp[dj=-
Norseman82 Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 dftgyuiopl[kjhyg7tfrdfu,i90mj8n6b rcjiiuh9yg88j9hjvet8vouym5b[vaek-yt809 n=w4j8
Norseman82 Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 AQ7U80O94OKPJURTDSEAWasd67f89u0i-95sedftuh8j9i0k-98se4zd 0-i9u8765e4p[oiu
Norseman82 Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 Eggs and SPAM.... Eggs, biscuits and SPAM... Pancakes and SPAM.... Bacon and eggs and SPAM Bagels, SPAM, eggs, and SPAM SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, eggs and SPAM.... SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM,
Circle_Master Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 The Circle has already surpassed me. (a la Jacque from Finding Nemo) I am ashamed. -Mark good. my plan has worked. muahaha
Aloysius Posted January 7, 2004 Author Posted January 7, 2004 thou shalt not surpass the prez in number of posts!!! :P
Ash Wednesday Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 (edited) I'm an Alien now!!!! w00t!!!!!!!!!!! :alien: Edited January 7, 2004 by Ash Wednesday
Aloysius Posted January 7, 2004 Author Posted January 7, 2004 just wait till you get to be part of the Pham I almost cried when i heard the news :sadder: :cool:
phatcatholic Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 i want to be cool like Aloy one day.......... btw, circle is a freakin machine seriously, he's a robot built by jack chick to flood catholic websites hehe, just kiddin bro pax christi, phatcatholic
ZmeFly Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 I found a picture of circle and his friends right after my sister the QUEEN posted. :P
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now