Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Doesn't it have to be a complete thought!

Posted

I love ice cream!!!

Posted

I am not drinking soda anymore! I joined SA, sodaholics annonmous! j/k

Posted

:spammer: :spammer: to immaculata

Posted

nope, my post said just letters were alright ;) :P

Posted

Hail Mary... :wub:

Posted

Ok... Did Brittany Spears marry Jason Alexander, from Seinfeld?

Posted

:wacko: :wacko:

Posted

not anymore.

I thought the guy's name was Justin?

who can keep track?

Posted

:spammer:

Post #990!!

Posted

:nanny: :nanny:

Posted

:drunk: :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

I don't like that smiley

Posted

:sleep: :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: i like this one

Posted

:ph34r: CIRCLE's winning the day...!!!!

i must defeat him...

POST!

:ph34r:

Posted (edited)

i only have 289 left until I can change my title!

Edited by Lil Red Devil
cmotherofpirl
Posted

some prefer quantity,

some prefer quality,

and there are those of us , that do BOTH :D

:rotfl:

Circle_Master
Posted (edited)

:ph34r: CIRCLE's winning the day...!!!!

i must defeat him...

POST!

:ph34r:

you can't beat me - protestants make their own rules ;)

mine are quality! look where the majority are! :) you can't get away with many 'short ones' over there

Edited by Circle_Master

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...