Veritas Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 [quote name='morostheos' post='1050849' date='Aug 26 2006, 01:27 AM'] Hey Eddie, I really like the one you made! If you don't like it though, here's another one with the same text: [img]http://missclairethebear.googlepages.com/therev.jpg[/img] [/quote] These are so nice! This is the one I came-up with for myself (see below), but I feel like it's missing something... suggestions? I'm brand-new at this so I don't know a lot of the "tricks". Thanks!
morostheos Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 I can't really tell what the dark thing on the right is supposed to be. Maybe it could use a bit more color? Other than that, I think yours looks great! What program are you using to make it?
Veritas Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 (edited) [quote name='morostheos' post='1050857' date='Aug 26 2006, 01:50 AM'] I can't really tell what the dark thing on the right is supposed to be. Maybe it could use a bit more color? Other than that, I think yours looks great! What program are you using to make it? [/quote] Thanks. I'm using photo-shop. The picture you refer to is one I took of Our Lady holding Baby Jesus, which stands above the huge column in-front of, or behind as it were, St. Mary Major in Rome. sigh, nostalgic moment. I've kept it rather stark because the truth aka veritas is "black and white", but I'm open to specific suggestion regarding color implemetation. One thing I would like to do is make the "veri" in the corner smaller and lower, but I can't seem to access and unlock the layer. I'd also like to sharpen-up the picture of Mary and Jesus, but again, can't seem to access the layer. Edited August 26, 2006 by Veritas
melikalani Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 [quote name='uruviel' post='1049871' date='Aug 24 2006, 04:01 PM'] soo.... anyone else dieing to make yet another sig for the computer stupid people? err... me. any sig would be highly appreciated, but you don't have to if you don't want to. I just wanted one. [/quote] Hi, uruviel! Here's what I came up with for you. The background is Saints Clare and Francis of Assisi, then your screen name, then a quote from Saint Francis. [img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n283/melikalani/PM/uruviel.gif[/img]
Dudette Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 [quote name='Veritas' post='1050859' date='Aug 26 2006, 01:57 AM'] Thanks. I'm using photo-shop. The picture you refer to is one I took of Our Lady holding Baby Jesus, which stands above the huge column in-front of, or behind as it were, St. Mary Major in Rome. sigh, nostalgic moment. I've kept it rather stark because the truth aka veritas is "black and white", but I'm open to specific suggestion regarding color implemetation. One thing I would like to do is make the "veri" in the corner smaller and lower, but I can't seem to access and unlock the layer. I'd also like to sharpen-up the picture of Mary and Jesus, but again, can't seem to access the layer. [/quote] did you save it as a psd file before or after you saved it as a jpeg (in photoshop)?
goldbug16 Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 Jolly Ho guys! I was wondering if someone could possibly make me one of my avatar picure, the one of Pope JPII with sunglasses, and put "Man on a Mission" on it???? Sorry I am so particular...
the_rev Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 Goldbug16, I stink at making signatures because I can't do anythign fancy like every body else, so this is what I came up with. [img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k250/eddieleepicture/jp2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k250/eddieleepicture/jp2secondcopy.jpg[/img]
Domine ut Videam Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 (edited) do one of you guys think you can crop [url="http://www.stjean.com/Images/cadre_haut2.jpg"][u]THIS[/u][/url] so it fits......it only has to say la Communtaute Saint Jean. Or maybe [url="http://www.stjean.com/Images/montage_vie2.jpg"][u]THIS[/u][/url] one, wiht the same words over the whole picture in this case....If you can't that's okay. But it would be awesome if you could. ThanksI'm just looking to have some extra sigs so i can switch if i want to. : Edited August 26, 2006 by Domine ut Videam
the_rev Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 Domine Ut Videam, This is something I can actually do really good! [img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k250/eddieleepicture/stjean2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k250/eddieleepicture/stjean.jpg[/img]
Domine ut Videam Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 aww............thanks rev.....those are awesome..... but now........... i think i might cry. Because I asked for those and went and got the pictures before they had updated the site. And now just like 5 mins ago i found out that Fr. Philippe died so these are even more important to me. Thank you soooo much. You have no idea how much i love these. -Yours in Christ Lauren
melikalani Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 [quote name='goldbug16' post='1050907' date='Aug 26 2006, 07:09 AM'] Jolly Ho guys! I was wondering if someone could possibly make me one of my avatar picure, the one of Pope JPII with sunglasses, and put "Man on a Mission" on it???? Sorry I am so particular... [/quote] Hi, goldbug16. Here's my shot at your request. [img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n283/melikalani/PM/goldbug16.gif[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now