heavenseeker Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 [quote name='morostheos' post='1050699' date='Aug 25 2006, 09:16 PM'] What was in your old sig? Maybe we can incorporate it into a new one for ya. [/quote] ya really want to try? ok here it is HPH#21 Shawnee Heights class of 06 will not forget you. Live-Dream-Play Death ends a life not a relationship. Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam I dont spam, I just have a lot to say. Its just not all on topic. Live in the moment, dont worry about what has happened because it can't be changed. Live in the moment, dont worry about what will happen tomarow, because thats still a day away. What has happened and what will happen is all part of Gods plan, so dont worry because its all in his hands. 2 things i want and 1 thing i dont want I want my sig and my avatar I do not want my avatar in the place of my sig
CrossCuT Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 [quote name='Dudette' post='1050634' date='Aug 25 2006, 07:35 PM'] CrossCut, how's this? [img]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/527/piano2rx3.jpg[/img] or.. [img]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/4884/piano3iy0.jpg[/img] [/quote] [size=1]AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE THE FIRSAT ONE@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#Y*P!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANL YOU SOO MUVCH@! I cant eben tyoe! HAHA ANd yes! I do play piano, i used to take Lessons when I was like 8, but i stopped after that. I cant remember anything i learned, but I have been in choir for 5 years and I learned all my theory from there. But I dont take lessons anymore...though I should. I just practice songs I like. Right now I am learning to play: Clocks - Coldplay (im almost done) O Mio Babino Caro Alleluia - Randle Thompson (Which is acctually a choral piece) But yea! THANKS A TON FOR THE SIG! [/size]
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 Anyone want to make me an Our Lady of Consolation sig?
the_rev Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 I've posted a request I think six times, and yet no one has even made an attempt to create me one. Guess Im not loved....
franciscanheart Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 [quote name='the_rev' post='1050791' date='Aug 25 2006, 11:20 PM'] I've posted a request I think six times, and yet no one has even made an attempt to create me one. Guess Im not loved.... [/quote] you have one. [quote name='the_rev' post='1050568' date='Aug 25 2006, 04:55 PM'] If I could be of bother, I know I have this immaculate conception but I was wondering if it would be possible to get my motto from my old sig in there, so like a whole different sig, I don't know with what as an image (Maybe Jesus with his apostles or something, no specific image), or maybe someone will get an idea.... Below is the scripture verse, I will italicize the key words that I love in this verse. Then Jesus said to his disciples, "Whoever wishes to come after me [i]must deny himself, take up his cross, and follow me.[/i] For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but [i]whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.[/i] What profit would there be for one to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? Or what can one give in exchange for his life?" --Matt. 16:24-27 [/quote] I found your request. Don't take it so personally. I'm sure no one was thinking "I don't like the_rev so I'm not going to make him another sig" -- that's just dumb. Now... about the sig... that is a LOT of text. Are you sure you want it all on there?
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 Graphics - one of my computer weakspots. Not to mention I'm not artistically inclined. Otherwise, I would help you all out...
the_rev Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 (edited) o no, not the entire verse just a a few words of the verse. It is bolded below: Then Jesus said to his disciples, "Whoever wishes to come after me must [b]deny himself, take up his cross and follow me.[/b] For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but [i][b]whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. [/b][/i]What profit would there be for one to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? Or what can one give in exchange for his life?" --Matt. 16:24-27 The bolded and italicized font is my favourite part of the verse and my personal motto. I'm not sure about an image, but your all wizz's so I'm sure you'll find something nice! [quote]Anyone want to make me an Our Lady of Consolation sig?[/quote] I'm not really good at doing this, but I try. Like I can't do what Dudette does and such, like what I can do is put in a picture, match the background and add text. So I tried, but I'd recommend you use one that is better than mine. [img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k250/eddieleepicture/consolation-1.jpg[/img] I also re-did the one I did for tony earlier with a different background colour. [img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k250/eddieleepicture/christi.jpg[/img] Edited August 26, 2006 by the_rev
franciscanheart Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 hey rev, what's that little thing you had in your blog banner that i made for you? it went "Mary our mother, teach us how to pray, help us love Jesus..." I can't remember the rest...
the_rev Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 [img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k250/eddieleepicture/header.jpg[/img]
franciscanheart Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 thanks : i saved it somewhere but i can't find it now.
franciscanheart Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1050386' date='Aug 25 2006, 12:30 PM'] here's my try for you, ForHimAlone: [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/signitars/forhimalone.jpg[/img] I'm also doing one in color but right now it's time for work! [/quote] here's one in color. if you like these but want something changed, let me know. if not, that's cool too. [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/signitars/forhimalone2.jpg[/img] i didn't know what text to put on this one... [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/signitars/hardcore.jpg[/img]
ForHimAlone Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 I actually love the black and white one! Thanks so much! You rock!
franciscanheart Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/signitars/teachushowtopray.jpg[/img] [quote name='ForHimAlone' post='1050827' date='Aug 26 2006, 12:32 AM'] I actually love the black and white one! Thanks so much! You rock! [/quote] I'm glad you like it. i have a really cool looking desert-feeling one but no text for it! any suggestions would be wonderful!
the_rev Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 I just created my sig/avator, it's not really good.... but I tried.
franciscanheart Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/signitars/stmichael.jpg[/img]
tojo Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1050843' date='Aug 26 2006, 01:03 AM'] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/signitars/stmichael.jpg[/img] [/quote] I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!! I love St. Michael, and his prayer, and this is simply beautiful.
franciscanheart Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 [quote name='the_rev' post='1050839' date='Aug 26 2006, 12:56 AM'] I just created my sig/avator, it's not really good.... but I tried. [/quote] i really like it (my only critique would be on the text.. move the lines closer together - don't hit enter when entering the text. take one line at a time.) it actually inspired another one of mine - though i'm stuck with what to do with it now... where did you get your picture? [quote name='tomasio127' post='1050845' date='Aug 26 2006, 01:09 AM'] I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!! I love St. Michael, and his prayer, and this is simply beautiful. [/quote] Thanks!
morostheos Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 Hey Eddie, I really like the one you made! If you don't like it though, here's another one with the same text: [img]http://missclairethebear.googlepages.com/therev.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now