chris Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 There is one over on the thread started by dust...Dudette does it it has a rosary on it..Thats soo beautiful. I would love that one.
Jaime Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 How about this? [img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/jaime9265/Eramight.gif[/img]
franciscanheart Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 [quote name='Convert4888' post='1050088' date='Aug 24 2006, 10:49 PM'] There is one over on the thread started by dust...Dudette does it it has a rosary on it..Thats soo beautiful. I would love that one. [/quote] i linked you figuring you might... but you found it before you saw my link!
chris Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 (edited) [quote]i linked you figuring you might... but you found it before you saw my link! [/quote] I followed your link to find it. Thanks. Edited August 25, 2006 by Convert4888
rkwright Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 (edited) I have a request please! Pretty simple, but if someone could make one with a red cross on one side, and my name on the other... on a white background (maybe w\ a border so you could tell its a sig and not just part of the phorum). I messed around with MSPaint a little, but it doesn't look anything like photoshop. Feel free to take some artistic liberties! Thanks! Edited August 25, 2006 by rkwright
Franimus Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 (edited) hmn.. well, if y'all don't have anything else to do, you could make me one... with "Disciple of the Word" in it.. maybe with (part of) this in it: [img]http://www.geocities.com/franimus05/sbvsclaymation.gif[/img] Well, maybe not.. but i still like that pic.. pretty much something coollooking with the aforementioned words Edited August 25, 2006 by Franimus
Vatican Ninja Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 Yo, vn need one too playaz? anyone care to chip in fo a brotha in christ?
franciscanheart Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 [quote name='Franimus' post='1050163' date='Aug 25 2006, 12:05 AM'] hmn.. well, if y'all don't have anything else to do, you could make me one... with "Disciple of the Word" in it.. maybe with (part of) this in it: [img]http://www.geocities.com/franimus05/sbvsclaymation.gif[/img] Well, maybe not.. but i still like that pic.. pretty much something coollooking with the aforementioned words [/quote] can't see the image but for those who want it, you can reply to her and get the link.
the_rev Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 If I could be of bother, I know I have this immaculate conception but I was wondering if it would be possible to get my motto from my old sig in there, so like a whole different sig, I don't know with what as an image, maybe someone will get an idea.... Below is the scripture verse, I will italicize the key words that I admire in this verse. Then Jesus said to his disciples, "Whoever wishes to come after me must [i]deny himself, take up his cross, and follow me.[/i] For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but [i]whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. [/i] What profit would there be for one to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? Or what can one give in exchange for his life?" --Matt. 16:24-27
franciscanheart Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 for rkwright: [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/signitars/rkwright.jpg[/img] didn't really know what to do with it. you wanted it plain and simple but allowed artistic liberties... which made my head do this -->
rkwright Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 (edited) ohhhhhh I love it!!! amazing! thanks soooo much! Edited August 25, 2006 by rkwright
franciscanheart Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 [quote name='Franimus' post='1050163' date='Aug 25 2006, 12:05 AM'] hmn.. well, if y'all don't have anything else to do, you could make me one... with "Disciple of the Word" in it.. maybe with (part of) this in it: [img]http://www.geocities.com/franimus05/sbvsclaymation.gif[/img] Well, maybe not.. but i still like that pic.. pretty much something coollooking with the aforementioned words [/quote] actually... franimus, could you send me the file? i can't get to it...
franciscanheart Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 the more i work with this program the more frustrated i become... *grumble* onlygrace08: [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/signitars/onlygrace08-2.jpg[/img]
ardillacid Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 (edited) I want 1 that incorporates beer, squirrels, immaturity, coagulated milk, pretty women and the lyrics from 'one fine day' from offspring. someobne plz? ps any idea how long it will take? Edited August 25, 2006 by notardillacid
melikalani Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 [quote name='Era Might' post='1049742' date='Aug 24 2006, 12:07 PM'] Interpret my screen name into art I guess. [/quote] Hi, Era Might: Here's my contribution... [img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n283/melikalani/PM/eramight.gif[/img]
franciscanheart Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 i really am giving up after uriviel's design... my creations really do NOT compare.
melikalani Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 [quote name='onlygrace08' post='1049921' date='Aug 24 2006, 05:11 PM'] Does anyone want to help me with a sig too?? I have no idea of how to go about making one... I like this picture of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel. And it could just say something like, "Mary, our mother, pray for us!" [img]http://www.holyspiritinteractive.net/features/somethingaboutmary/carmel.jpg[/img] [/quote] Hi, onlygrace08! Here's what I came up with... [img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n283/melikalani/PM/onlygrace08.gif[/img]
Dust's Sister Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 if anyone would want me to do one, just PM me.
Era Might Posted August 25, 2006 Author Posted August 25, 2006 Dope. I have three sigs now. Thanks! [img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n283/melikalani/PM/eramight.gif[/img] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/signitars/eramight.jpg[/img] I shall especially cherish this one: [img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/jaime9265/Eramight.gif[/img]
Franimus Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1050203' date='Aug 25 2006, 01:38 AM'] can't see the image but for those who want it, you can reply to her and get the link. [/quote] No clue why it isn't showing up.. it shows up there on my comp link: [url="http://www.geocities.com/franimus05/sbvsclaymation.gif"]http://www.geocities.com/franimus05/sbvsclaymation.gif[/url] ps "reply to [b]him[/b]" if you will, thanks The image is kinda big... and it's no biggie if you can't work it in
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now