Tindomiel Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 [quote name='tomasio127' post='1050495' date='Aug 25 2006, 04:37 PM'] I request a sig, I've been using public computers, so even if I knew how to use, I couldn't download GIMP. [/quote] Public computers are such a pain that way, I know.
Tony Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 I have a request... a Eucharist theme with "Corpus Christi" written in the sig somewhere... thanks
the_rev Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 [img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k250/eddieleepicture/therese.jpg[/img] Tindomiel, I just combined all the pictures together, didn't know if you wanted words, and really I'm not good at doing this so you should probably let somebody else make u a better one. In the Lord, Ed
Lil Red Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 [quote name='Dudette' post='1050497' date='Aug 25 2006, 03:40 PM'] Lil Red: How is this one for you? I will make another one with the other picture, the other quote and a different colour flower/background. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v678/Coolio23/RoseofLima.jpg[/img] [/quote] thank you! i like it!
tojo Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 [quote name='Tindomiel' post='1050498' date='Aug 25 2006, 03:41 PM'] Public computers are such a pain that way, I know. [/quote] Isn't it the truth?
the_rev Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 Tony, I tried my best, but once again someone else should make you one as I'm no good at this. [img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k250/eddieleepicture/corpuschristi.jpg[/img]
Dudette Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 (edited) [quote name='Tindomiel' post='1050487' date='Aug 25 2006, 03:24 PM'] Hey, if anyone here has a bit of time, would you mind making a sig for me as well? Featuring some of these pictures or others like them? [/quote] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v678/Coolio23/Theresesig.jpg[/img] I think I'm running out of ideas. So I hope Ash Wednesday and Hughey come along soon! Here's another one: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v678/Coolio23/Thereseprayforus.jpg[/img] Edited August 25, 2006 by Dudette
Tony Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 wow that was fast.. thank you the_rev! I like it (give me just a second to add it)
Lil Red Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 [quote name='tomasio127' post='1050514' date='Aug 25 2006, 03:58 PM'] Let's begin thinking of ideas for Thomas! [/quote] do you have a favorite saint? favorite quote? favorite flower/cartoon, etc.?
Jaime Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 Ok so Dudette rules at this but here's a shot for Lil Red [img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/jaime9265/lil-red.gif[/img]
Lil Red Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 jamie, that's pretty sweet (even the 'hot stuff rules' part, i guess) :
Dudette Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 (edited) I like hot stuff's a lot better than mine (except for the 'hot stuff rules' part ). So don't feel bad lil red if you use his instead of mine! Edited August 25, 2006 by Dudette
Jaime Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1050527' date='Aug 25 2006, 04:09 PM'] jamie, that's pretty sweet (even the 'hot stuff rules' part, i guess) : [/quote] Sadly its 148.6 mgs which I think is a bit more than we can have....
onlygrace08 Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1050240' date='Aug 25 2006, 01:39 AM'] the more i work with this program the more frustrated i become... *grumble* onlygrace08: [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/imagodei/signitars/onlygrace08-2.jpg[/img] [/quote] [quote name='melikalani' post='1050254' date='Aug 25 2006, 02:38 AM'] Hi, onlygrace08! Here's what I came up with... [img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n283/melikalani/PM/onlygrace08.gif[/img] [/quote] They're both so beautiful!!! Thank you!!! Both of you!! ... sorry to hear that you are getting frustrated Hughey God Bless Anna
homeschoolmom Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 I like the one I have now, but I like to switch from time to time. If anyone would like to make one for me, that'd be great.
tojo Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1050520' date='Aug 25 2006, 04:03 PM'] do you have a favorite saint? favorite quote? favorite flower/cartoon, etc.? [/quote] I;m thinking of maybe something with an image of the Holy Spirit and Mary and/or the Rosary. I also like the Divine mercy Chaplet. Um, I really like the first line of the "Come, Holy Spirit" prayer: English Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Thy faithful and enkindle in them the fire of Thy love. Latine Veni, Sancte Spiritus, reple tuorum corda fidelium: et tui amoris in eis ignem accende. I'm looking for images and having a hard time with it.
Veritas Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 [quote name='melikalani' post='1050254' date='Aug 25 2006, 02:38 AM'] Hi, onlygrace08! Here's what I came up with... [img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n283/melikalani/PM/onlygrace08.gif[/img] [/quote] That is Gorgeous! Where do you get the scrollwork from?
the_rev Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 (edited) If I could be of bother, I know I have this immaculate conception but I was wondering if it would be possible to get my motto from my old sig in there, so like a whole different sig, I don't know with what as an image (Maybe Jesus with his apostles or something, no specific image), or maybe someone will get an idea.... Below is the scripture verse, I will italicize the key words that I love in this verse. Then Jesus said to his disciples, "Whoever wishes to come after me [i]must deny himself, take up his cross, and follow me.[/i] For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but [i]whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.[/i] What profit would there be for one to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? Or what can one give in exchange for his life?" --Matt. 16:24-27 Edited August 25, 2006 by the_rev
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now