CoffeeCatholic Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 Can i have someone help me out? I just don't have any clue how to make things so pretty like you guys do. I'd really like one with Mary Magdalene on it, perhaps this [url="http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/users/43bca6bdz3ab72449/dbd5re2/__sr_/21a4re2.jpg?phYI37EBGqG4oVCy"]pic 1[/url] [url="http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/users/43bca6bdz3ab72449/dbd5re2/__sr_/97a1re2.jpg?phYI37EBSCxidYA2"]pic 2[/url] with my name and Romans 12:12 if possible thanks!
fearundercontrol Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 I think I'm going to request one...I'm just not sure what I'm going to request yet. I'll come up with something when I get home. (I have over 1,000 on my computer at home, so that gives me something to play around with, combined with a couple pictures I've got and whatnot....) So get ready for what could either be really easy or could be a challenge! *rubs hands together*
Jaime Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 [quote name='CoffeeCatholic' post='1050590' date='Aug 25 2006, 05:36 PM'] Can i have someone help me out? I just don't have any clue how to make things so pretty like you guys do. I'd really like one with Mary Magdalene on it, perhaps this [url="http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/users/43bca6bdz3ab72449/dbd5re2/__sr_/21a4re2.jpg?phYI37EBGqG4oVCy"]pic 1[/url] [url="http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/users/43bca6bdz3ab72449/dbd5re2/__sr_/97a1re2.jpg?phYI37EBSCxidYA2"]pic 2[/url] with my name and Romans 12:12 if possible thanks! [/quote] Couldn't get Mary Magdalene but here's a go [img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/jaime9265/Untitled-6.gif[/img] No like? no worries
jmj Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 If I may request, I'd like a sig avatar, too. The only thing I'd really enjoy is a Benedictine themed avatar, as I'm in the process of discerning whether or not I'm called to be an Oblate. Thank you!
morostheos Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 Hey Tomasio, how do you like this? [img]http://missclairethebear.googlepages.com/HolySpirit.jpg[/img]
melikalani Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 [quote name='tomasio127' post='1050553' date='Aug 25 2006, 02:36 PM'] I;m thinking of maybe something with an image of the Holy Spirit and Mary and/or the Rosary. I also like the Divine mercy Chaplet. Um, I really like the first line of the "Come, Holy Spirit" prayer: English Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Thy faithful and enkindle in them the fire of Thy love. Latine Veni, Sancte Spiritus, reple tuorum corda fidelium: et tui amoris in eis ignem accende. I'm looking for images and having a hard time with it. [/quote] Here's my attempt at your Holy Spirit request, tomasio127. The background image is the depiction of the Holy Spirit behind the high altar at Saint Peter's Basilica. [img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n283/melikalani/PM/tomasio127.gif[/img]
CrossCuT Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 [quote name='Dudette' post='1050440' date='Aug 25 2006, 02:12 PM'] CrossCut, do you play piano? How is this? You said you didn't want any words, if you want a different angle of the piano or whatever, please let me know! It won't be any trouble to change it if you want. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v678/Coolio23/Piano.jpg[/img] [/quote] [size=1]Yes I do play the piano, maybe not as well as I want to, but I do love it! But yea, that is really cool, but the angle does bother me slightly. I will like it if you could change that Please and thank you! :) And I changed my mind on the words too! I thought of a quote that I love from Shakespeare: - [i]If music be the food of love, play on.[/i] So if you wanted to add that on there anywhere with some pretty cursive writing (that is still legable) that would be cool! : [/size]
Dudette Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1050619' date='Aug 25 2006, 07:12 PM'] [size=1]Yes I do play the piano, maybe not as well as I want to, but I do love it! But yea, that is really cool, but the angle does bother me slightly. I will like it if you could change that Please and thank you! :) And I changed my mind on the words too! I thought of a quote that I love from Shakespeare: - [i]If music be the food of love, play on.[/i] So if you wanted to add that on there anywhere with some pretty cursive writing (that is still legable) that would be cool! : [/size] [/quote] How long have you been playing piano? (I play as well, so I'm loving being able to make a sig for you!) I will certainly change it!
tojo Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 Wow, these are both so beautiful! [quote name='morostheos' post='1050614' date='Aug 25 2006, 06:55 PM'] Hey Tomasio, how do you like this? [img]http://missclairethebear.googlepages.com/HolySpirit.jpg[/img] [/quote] Truly breathtaking. I love the colors, and it has both Holy Spirit and Mary (rosary) themes, it's awesome. [quote name='melikalani' post='1050616' date='Aug 25 2006, 07:04 PM'] Here's my attempt at your Holy Spirit request, tomasio127. The background image is the depiction of the Holy Spirit behind the high altar at Saint Peter's Basilica. [img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n283/melikalani/PM/tomasio127.gif[/img] [/quote] Truly beautiful, I think the scripted Latin is gorgeous.
morostheos Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 (edited) jmj, how about this? [img]http://missclairethebear.googlepages.com/Benedictinecopy.jpg[/img] here's another version, i was a bit rushed before so i touched it up some more: [img]http://missclairethebear.googlepages.com/Benedictine.jpg[/img] Edited August 26, 2006 by morostheos
Era Might Posted August 25, 2006 Author Posted August 25, 2006 desertwoman, uruviel, and Vatican Ninja still need one. [quote name='desertwoman' post='1050387' date='Aug 25 2006, 12:31 PM']I would also like one!!!! This is cool, but what can yall work with? Mmmmmmmmmm. Maybe a desert, with a woman, and in the sig.... Lonely voice crying in the desert writin in Latin! Any takers? [/quote] [quote name='uruviel' post='1049871' date='Aug 24 2006, 06:01 PM']soo.... anyone else dieing to make yet another sig for the computer stupid people? err... me. any sig would be highly appreciated, but you don't have to if you don't want to. I just wanted one.[/quote] [quote name='Vatican Ninja' post='1050172' date='Aug 25 2006, 12:12 AM']Yo, vn need one too playaz? anyone care to chip in fo a brotha in christ?[/quote]
Dudette Posted August 25, 2006 Posted August 25, 2006 (edited) CrossCut, how's this? [img]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/527/piano2rx3.jpg[/img] or.. [img]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/4884/piano3iy0.jpg[/img] Edited August 25, 2006 by Dudette
Dudette Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 Here's one for Vatican Ninja..... it's rather different from all the ones I made. Please tell me if you don't like it and I'll change it. [img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4990/vaticanninjacw1.jpg[/img]
jmj Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 [quote name='morostheos' post='1050630' date='Aug 25 2006, 06:29 PM'] jmj, how about this? [img]http://missclairethebear.googlepages.com/Benedictinecopy.jpg[/img] here's another version, i was a bit rushed before so i touched it up some more: [img]http://missclairethebear.googlepages.com/Benedictine.jpg[/img] [/quote] Ooooh, those are wonderful! Thank you so much! I'll say a rosary for your time and effort. *happy dance*
morostheos Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 Here's one for desertwoman: [img]http://missclairethebear.googlepages.com/desertwoman.jpg[/img]
morostheos Posted August 26, 2006 Posted August 26, 2006 What was in your old sig? Maybe we can incorporate it into a new one for ya.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now