An Old School Catholic Message Board

What's Your Favourite Color Habit?

Veritas

What's Your Favourite Color Habit?  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1302730530' post='2228387']
camoflage

[/quote]

Are you a member of the active group the Sisters of St. Michael and Joan of Arc? :nun:

Lil'Monster

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1302731255' post='2228395']
Are you a member of the active group the Sisters of St. Michael and Joan of Arc? :nun:
[/quote]

nope im just a small farm girl who happens to go hunting

OK I picked blue because of Mary and also because it can come in many different shades, be a colour worn by male and female religious, it is a pretty neutral colour and won't hold the heat as much as black. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/priest.gif[/img]

MargaretTeresa

Oh...um, I dont remember voting...But I would have to try to vote twice-once for blue (for Mary) and once for brown (Mother of Mount Carmel)

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1302731255' post='2228395']
[/quote]

No, she is the founder of the Sister of Perpetual Readiness for the Impending Zombie Apocalypse. Her sisters hunt deer and turkey and live off the land in the mountains where they stock pile guns and ammo for when the Zombies come. They process dead animals and do taxidermy to support themselves. When the zombies come if they can't convert them they shoot them.

rotfl

Lil'Monster

[quote name='emilier98' timestamp='1302752186' post='2228531']
No, she is the founder of the Sister of Perpetual Readiness for the Impending Zombie Apocalypse. Her sisters hunt deer and turkey and live off the land in the mountains where they stock pile guns and ammo for when the Zombies come. They process dead animals and do taxidermy to support themselves. When the zombies come if they can't convert them they shoot them.

rotfl
[/quote]

:blink:

:crazy:

HECK NO!

:wall:

rotfl

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1302752676' post='2228537']
:blink:

:crazy:

HECK NO!

:wall:

rotfl
[/quote]

You know that would be an amazing order. I just keep thinking about Zombieland and the sister that got zombie kill of the week by killing a zombie with a piano.

rotfl

MargaretTeresa

We have a zombie vs. human "war" on campus right now...they're armed with nerf guns
[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/crazy.gif[/img]

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1302882978' post='2228925']
We have a zombie vs. human "war" on campus right now...they're armed with nerf guns
[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/crazy.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I wanna go to school with you. However if it makes you feel any better my school has charity week and we have a thing called KAOS (Killing As a Organized Sport) where you stalk a 'target' and 'kill' the target with a water gun. It's really fun. We also jail our professors and students in a student built jail. We have a 70 some odd year old Cistercian that puts up the best fight to get him to jail and he hides hacksaws under his cassock.

MargaretTeresa

[quote name='emilier98' timestamp='1302886871' post='2228937']
I wanna go to school with you. However if it makes you feel any better my school has charity week and we have a thing called KAOS (Killing As a Organized Sport) where you stalk a 'target' and 'kill' the target with a water gun. It's really fun. We also jail our professors and students in a student built jail. We have a 70 some odd year old Cistercian that puts up the best fight to get him to jail and he hides hacksaws under his cassock.
[/quote]

rotfl rotfl Goodness! That Cistercian must be quite fun! Our Reformed University Fellowship (I think it's the Presbyterian campus ministry here) has a week of "Assassins" where those who play know who they are after, but don't know who's after them. They, too, use water guns.

It's so hard for me to even answer this right now because all I'm caring about is the joy and love of the Sisters and the greatness of the order. They could wear yellow, and I wouldn't care at this point... :hehe2:

[quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1302897492' post='2228982']
It's so hard for me to even answer this right now because all I'm caring about is the joy and love of the Sisters and the greatness of the order. They could wear yellow, and I wouldn't care at this point... :hehe2:
[/quote]

The SsEW, you mean?
....have you been to visit them lately?

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1302890778' post='2228952']
rotfl rotfl Goodness! That Cistercian must be quite fun! Our Reformed University Fellowship (I think it's the Presbyterian campus ministry here) has a week of "Assassins" where those who play know who they are after, but don't know who's after them. They, too, use water guns.

[/quote]

Oh, he is amesome! It takes about 10 guys to get him and haul him to jail he fights so hard. He is also known for taking female students as hostages. It is so funny to watch this old skinny priest make 10 young college guys sweat and work to get him. He is also a great priest, he is probably the most kind, caring understanding priest I have ever met.