Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Voyage Out To Outer Space


Recommended Posts

voiciblanche
Posted

You erred.

ilovechrist
Posted

wonderful.

you like avatar new?

ilovechrist
Posted
:lol: i'll eventually get the hang of the game.. i'm too tired now.
Posted

[quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jun 11 2004, 11:41 PM'] i got it down....

i now offically like your game Al! [/quote]
:banana: ilovechrist got it.....finally...

Posted

he understands but if he actually wants on the amazing voyage out to outer space ummm.... he indubidibly should excitedly get a little aware more of his every word.

ilovechrist
Posted

Al,
can i fly our spaceship?

Posted

S U R E

ilovechrist
Posted

C OOL beans :D

voiciblanche
Posted

Al-

you always could always have always said, always -

Y E S.

ilovechrist
Posted

I like Al's way of talking.

voiciblanche
Posted

I think, obviously, he is funny.

ilovechrist
Posted

he is weird. i dunno about his actions some average days...

voiciblanche
Posted

He is weird, agreed, but also funny.

ilovechrist
Posted

Al, you are very, astoundingly, hilarious.

Posted

I think Al is funny also

voiciblanche
Posted

I think, actually, Ben is funny also; we are proud of him, obviously, for understanding the outer space adventure, finally.

ilovechrist
Posted

i'm so astoundingly happy, obviously, that i figured Al's game out. props always to Al!

voiciblanche
Posted

Ben, apparently, has, obviously, more astounding posts, interestingly,
than I, but, as you all will always know, it won't always be in this apparent way.

ilovechrist
Posted

Amber will obviously catch up to me shortly.

Posted

I dont get it- can sumone explain it to me

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...