cathgirl Posted June 22, 2004 Posted June 22, 2004 [quote name='slywakka250' date='Jun 19 2004, 11:55 PM'] I will play my trombone!! [/quote] A musician?!?! WOHOOO!!
~*AnCoRa33*~ Posted June 24, 2004 Posted June 24, 2004 This amazing voyage is dwindling!! One notices a dieingdown of "party" I must ask: "What is going on?!" Creepy Aliens must, at the "open mic", are there!!!!! One notices "Open Mic" active, very!!!!!!
curtins Posted June 24, 2004 Posted June 24, 2004 I shall object to any librals attepting to enter space along with us. Kidding only
ilovechrist Posted June 26, 2004 Posted June 26, 2004 i'm terribly exhausted. amber, can u bring ILC some extra sleeping ultra pills?
voiciblanche Posted June 26, 2004 Posted June 26, 2004 Voici is happy, obviously, to... um... hand ILC ultra pills of sleeping assistance. LOL!
ilovechrist Posted June 26, 2004 Posted June 26, 2004 i still am getting up today @ six AM.... my eyes hurt.
voiciblanche Posted June 26, 2004 Posted June 26, 2004 I still am very excited for a road... um... trip.
curtins Posted June 26, 2004 Posted June 26, 2004 where in the earth you are going??? I be in the awsome process of lifting eight pound interestingly weights. I shall always be amazingly strong!!!
voiciblanche Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 I went into several... erm... places, O Curtins.
ilovechrist Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 hey amber!!! welcome back! have you noticed you belong to a new group?
voiciblanche Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 Haha... I didn't at first. Our good acquiantance Jacob, oh, he... um... had, unfortunately, to enthusiastically point it, you are knowing, out to Amber.
heyyoimjohnny Posted July 5, 2004 Posted July 5, 2004 Man, you guys are funny. Your posts are full of stutters and stuff.
curtins Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 I had eggplant parmisan an hour ago for a deliciously awsome dinner. also pasta and salad I had eaten.
~*AnCoRa33*~ Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 YKC! I must, unfortunantly, leave our voyage I'm heading off to Island, Galveston... Oh, the ol' Gardens of Moody and RainforstCafe!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! This is the only trip I've had in the extended period of time.... um... with our whole umm... FAMILY!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!
~*AnCoRa33*~ Posted December 28, 2004 Posted December 28, 2004 Wow, okay, what is going on? This once was a very popular ummm... thread on which innocent phatmassers oooooohhhhhhhhh...had enjoyment!!!!!!!!!!!!
jc is 4 Jesus Christ Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 can i bring my hair brush into space with us? and am i the only one on? and did i get it right? should i have read the whole conversation? am i asking too many questions now? ok ill be quiet until sum 1 replies.... hey checkout the Regnum Cristsi descussion and tell me what u think... tootles!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now