Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Voyage Out To Outer Space


Recommended Posts

Posted

of course one needn't use bold, it works all the amazingly same

voiciblanche
Posted

Good, amazing point you make, Al.

Posted

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='Jun 10 2004, 12:33 PM'] Good, amazing point you make, Al. [/quote]
thou art defacing all ways of this awesome game!!! :angry:

voiciblanche
Posted

Whoops. I really am sorry, Al.

Posted

Sometimes Y!!! :angry:

Posted

lol, although not in the interesting case of the awesome word aforementioned: "YOU"

it, "y", is noun in context

"y" in try although behind a tr is verb

voiciblanche
Posted

Whatever, Al.

~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted

GEEZ!!!!! I can understand now, unfortunantly, < can almost never imagine something I can enjoy typing!!


I NEED A THESAURUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

voiciblanche
Posted

I am bringing a chicken. It's not existing to, obviously, be eaten, however.

Posted

Good idea Voici!!

ilovechrist
Posted

FINE-i'll keep trying.

uh let's try...

i am bringing a pack of some Ultimate Frisbee Extreme discs.

is that right?

voiciblanche
Posted

ALMOST! Ben, amazingly close are you!

Fix a thing in the alpha, meaning, of the amazing sentence, and you'll amazingly succeed!

ilovechrist
Posted

uh..whatever.. ok

voiciblanche
Posted

You are doing it!

ilovechrist
Posted

is Y a vowel or consonant?

voiciblanche
Posted

Consonant.

ilovechrist
Posted

i hear a loud echo.


is that it?

voiciblanche
Posted

YES!

Oh yeah!

Oh - you are doing it right!

ilovechrist
Posted

i got it down....

i now offically like your game Al!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...