Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Voyage Out To Outer Space


Recommended Posts

Confessionator741
Posted

Wait, if this is a game about space, and we are "creepy aliens", shouldn't we already be in space? :cyclops:

you bring up a might good point.

I will bring amesome points?

Posted

Confessionator is not attending the outer space adventure. Remember a game.

Posted

OK, I think the forst and wisest thing we can do in space is to dump out our suplly of caca tasting astronaut ice cream to free up some space. :roll:

Posted

I'm sorry. I can't attempt that act.

Posted

truthfully, i have agreed with a person above me, it's'n't possible.

Posted

haha, all you all have a necessity of doing is figure out the interesting rules of the amesome creepy aliens game! :cool:

Posted

I know I think Al's the awesomest kid in town

Confessionator741
Posted

ok, i have literally tired every possible thing to work out this game, and it just doesnt make sense? is it even a game? IM SO LOST....

Posted

You are close. Eyeball the extra bold alphabet letters.

Posted

i was at this a long era before i got it.

Posted

im so lost!

im not sure i like this game so much....

Posted

L O L i made a game awefully hard.... :cool:

Posted

L O L i made a game awefully hard.... :cool:

im just looking at this thread for the first time. ;) :sadder:

im really confused!

Posted

It drove yours truly insane!!! Look at bold anything!!!

Posted

i guess i can accept that Y there ;)

it can also be either maybe

Posted

can i bring a bowl of pudding?

Posted

i think i can

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...