Aloysius Posted January 28, 2004 Author Posted January 28, 2004 lol I'll Make It Truly Easier I M I T E hey it's the exciting game all creepy aliens should understand yet all don't H I T E G A C A S U Y A D :cool:
cimlog Posted January 29, 2004 Posted January 29, 2004 Is it ok if I bring a TV/DVD machine? (In case the President doesn't make the trip exciting) :P
cathgirl Posted January 29, 2004 Posted January 29, 2004 I want a piece of pie in space Is that right????? :rolleyes:
Aloysius Posted January 30, 2004 Author Posted January 30, 2004 Is it ok if I bring a TV/DVD machine? (In case the President doesn't make the trip exciting) no! <there are rules> I want a piece of pie in space YAY! you got it!! :cool:
cimlog Posted January 30, 2004 Posted January 30, 2004 Aloysius. Bring extra rosaries on the excursion to outer space! (Got it ??)
Aloysius Posted January 30, 2004 Author Posted January 30, 2004 I'M GOING TO OUTER SPACE WITH ALOYSIUS!!! oh nuh uh with a speech as wrong as that!
cathgirl Posted January 30, 2004 Posted January 30, 2004 By george I got it. :D :D :D :D I think I'll bring a pie of apples.
Aloysius Posted January 30, 2004 Author Posted January 30, 2004 I think I'll bring a pie of apples. u got it.. you're just not too good at it lol... can't bring a pie Of APples... how bout "A pie all made of some apples" :rolleyes:
Aloysius Posted January 31, 2004 Author Posted January 31, 2004 Aloysius, take I, for I know a lot. O. K. ! now i want a cat and dog in space also!
cathgirl Posted January 31, 2004 Posted January 31, 2004 (oops about the Of Apples....wow i don't think too well sometimes when I'm excited ) I want a piece of bread on the adventure.
Aloysius Posted January 31, 2004 Author Posted January 31, 2004 how about some ice cream! ah, but if we are to arrive near a sun it'll just about melt. it looks almost like a certain alien queen is not as smart as she always seems, as she is not intelligent totally enough to ahead go on to outer space.
Aloysius Posted February 6, 2004 Author Posted February 6, 2004 oh boy i could eat that up!!!! :cool:
cimlog Posted February 6, 2004 Posted February 6, 2004 i want a pint of ben and jerry's ice cream. MmMmMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :P
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now