geetarplayer Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 [quote name='~*AnCoRa33*~' date='Jun 6 2004, 12:05 AM'] I'M GONNA' SHOOT MYSELF IN THE FOOT!!!!!!!! [/quote] [b]Shoot a bullet at your own foot?[/b] -Mark
~*AnCoRa33*~ Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 Is that supposed to be a hint?! I'm feeling REALLY dumb right now.............
~*AnCoRa33*~ Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 I think I got it, the intriguing rules of this amusment!!!! I will enjoy this entertainment much.....One can't imagine words to illustrate my enjoyment!!!!!!!!! (Did I get it? Did I??)
crusader1234 Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 you came close i think.... i'll bring a tray of dimsum and beatles albums
ilovechrist Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Jun 6 2004, 12:55 PM'] Laugh Out Loud [/quote] I'm Not Laughing. I Don't Get It. People Are Teasing Me. I Don't Know How This Game Goes, Except That Every Word is Capitalicized <--I Don't Care How That Is Spelled
cathgirl Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 [quote name='crusader1234' date='Jun 6 2004, 03:19 PM'] you came close i think.... i'll bring a tray of dimsum and beatles albums [/quote] I don't enjoy the annoying Beatles!!
~*AnCoRa33*~ Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 I'll bring a package of butterfingers and skittles!!!!!!!! (<----- are the AWESOMEST candies in the universe!!!!!!!)
voiciblanche Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jun 6 2004, 03:10 PM'] I'm Not Laughing. I Don't Get It. People Are Teasing Me. I Don't Know How This Game Goes, Except That Every Word is Capitalicized <--I Don't Care How That Is Spelled [/quote] I feel your pain.
Aloysius Posted June 8, 2004 Author Posted June 8, 2004 Every Word Is Not In Capitals i just only did it to alleviate your aweful plight utilizing clues i-j----o-----d--i--t--a---------y-----a------p------u--------c------- Pax Amorque Christi
ilovechrist Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 the first letter of each word.. has something to do with it.. BAH
voiciblanche Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 Well, I knew that from the beginning. I just don't know WHAT that something is...
ilovechrist Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 [quote name='voiciblanche' date='Jun 8 2004, 12:12 PM'] Well, I knew that from the beginning. I just don't know WHAT that something is... [/quote] i'm glad i'm not the only one.
crusader1234 Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 here is a hint, there are two types of letters. think wheel of fortune
cathgirl Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 [quote name='crusader1234' date='Jun 9 2004, 02:23 PM'] here is a hint, there are two types of letters. think wheel of fortune [/quote] :angry: you didn't use the enjoyable correct understandable format in the awesome message you wrote!! :angry:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now