MissScripture Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 For all of us college students who are going through end of semester right now, I think we need to have a place to vent a little about all the studying and last minute projects. Right now, I HATE physics! Pretty sure I failed the test today. And I'm supposed to be studying for a lab final in anatomy tomorrow. *sigh* It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't need to REALLY well on it to salvage my anatomy grade!
suuran Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 I haven't got much to vent about, actually. I'm just finishing up my first draft of the Crime and Punishment essay which serves as my Russian Literature final, and my History 101 final's gonna be a take-home too. Economics final, though...that one I'm going to need to study for. A little over a week to go.
desertwoman Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 15 pager due tomorrow morning (on page three) 15 pager due Friday(need to start) and test monday
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 Completed an 8 and a 10 pager before Thanksgiving. Finished a 9 and an 8 pager for today. One more 4-6 pager to go. Then exams. Being done with some of these general education requirements will be sweet though.
Era Might Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [quote name='desertwoman' post='1137027' date='Dec 6 2006, 09:26 PM']15 pager due tomorrow morning (on page three)[/quote]
onlygrace08 Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 I'm not in college but, due to many advanced courses, I am definitely feeling the crunch... we are doing a whole chapter in math class in a week (a rather large one too).... I don't have any papers due though... plenty of projects, no papers... I sympatize...
MissScripture Posted December 7, 2006 Author Posted December 7, 2006 After reading about those papers you folks are writing, I'm thaking God that I finished my english requirement in highschool, and am in a science based major. I don't need to write any papers...I just need to understand physics and stats! They make me look like this: And I feel like this:
got2luvjc Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 I took a final last week, I have one this SATURDAY, and 2 on monday... but I don't fly home till next friday I was supposed to have a final next thursday but it got moved to tomorrow... so I'm stuck here for 3 days doing absolutely nothing
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 Attention high schoolers: Take all the AP classes offered. You will be glad, trust me.
veroni213 Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [quote name='thedude' post='1137101' date='Dec 6 2006, 10:50 PM'] Attention high schoolers: Take all the AP classes offered. You will be glad, trust me. [/quote] AMEN!
jmj Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 (edited) I have to give a presentation (7-8 minutes long) Friday that has to be the equivalent of a 15 page paper. For a senior level college course. I also wrote a 7 page paper on paleoneurology, due yesterday (glad that thing is OVER). Physics final 8am Monday , Anthropology Tuesday at noon , and then a Cartography final Friday at 8am . Then I'm free for a month, which means I get to go back to full-time work. Yay! Edited December 7, 2006 by jmj
Sojourner Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 I'm looking forward to two weeks of solid studying. no, wait ... I'm looking forward to the 3.5 week break I get AFTER two weeks of solid studying.
sweetpea316 Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1137134' date='Dec 6 2006, 11:30 PM'] no, wait ... I'm looking forward to the 3.5 week break I get AFTER two weeks of solid studying. [/quote] word. Yeah, I've got a 12 page research paper due on Wed., a Communications final on Tues., a Hospitality final on Wed., and a Spanish final on Thurs. It's not gonna be too terrible though. I'll be done with all of my core requirements finally, and can just focus on classes for my major and minor then. Yay!
stargirl3:16 Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 I have three exams on monday, all in a row. Followed by three days of nothing. Followed by my Stage Movement final (which should be fun. Seriously.) And then Break!!! Woot!!! Yay for Christmas! Yay for my birthday! So, yeah, I want next week to be done. Now.
Didymus Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 I have a history exam in the morning. I don't think I'm gonna study
xTrishaxLynnx Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e12/xTrishaxLynnx/4-book.gif[/img] or [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e12/xTrishaxLynnx/4-type.gif[/img] ?
MissScripture Posted December 7, 2006 Author Posted December 7, 2006 This should be me: [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e12/xTrishaxLynnx/4-book.gif[/img] This IS me: [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e12/xTrishaxLynnx/4-type.gif[/img]
Didymus Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 Yeah I'm feeling better! but apparently you could just ask Trish whether I'm studying or not
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now