Sojourner Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 I have 10 minutes until the start of my contracts final the prof sent us the cover sheet to the exam yesterday ... 3 hours two essay questions each one counts for 40 percent of our semester grade I just wish we'd get started, before everything I've crammed into my head over the past 3 days evaporates.
BurkeFan Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 Ach... 27 hours to finish a paper and do a three hour take home final. And I'm feeling completely apathetic. The mid-finals hump is deadly.
Sojourner Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 [quote name='BurkeFan' post='1143110' date='Dec 15 2006, 12:54 PM'] Ach... 27 hours to finish a paper and do a three hour take home final. And I'm feeling completely apathetic. The mid-finals hump is deadly. [/quote] No kidding! I think I've pushed past the apathy wall, thankfully. One more final, so four more days of intensive preparation and then it's done. I think the last one will be easier mentally to prepare for because it's the last one ...
MissScripture Posted December 21, 2006 Author Posted December 21, 2006 Is everyone done with finals yet? I've been home for a week, now, and loving it!
MissScripture Posted April 19, 2007 Author Posted April 19, 2007 Well, folks, it's that time of year again. End of the spring semester. I just finished the first half of my first final. Tomorrow I'll take the second half (practical in weight training methods). Then, next week the real fun begins! Cumulative finals in all of my classes! Good luck to everyone else who must suffer through them!
AlterDominicus Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 Pray for Nicole who goes to the University of Saint Thomas in Saint Paul, MN she had a paper due on Monday and I think had a Russian exam.
N/A Gone Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 Multiple papers...I will vent more later, but im venting
Romans1513 Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 Finals are starting here. And I'm realizing how much I have not done my best this semester...
MissScripture Posted April 19, 2007 Author Posted April 19, 2007 [quote name='Romans1513' post='1248891' date='Apr 18 2007, 10:26 PM']Finals are starting here. And I'm realizing how much I have not done my best this semester... [/quote] Ditto...well, not necessarily that I didn't do my best, but I just couldn't motivate myself this semester, and with a lot of tough classes that isn't a good combination.
Sojourner Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 I have finals starting in a week and a half. I am not nearly as nervous as I was last semester ... which maybe I should be.
MissScripture Posted April 20, 2007 Author Posted April 20, 2007 First final down! Only four more to go!
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 20, 2007 Posted April 20, 2007 mine are all big projects and the problem I am running into is their all due right after each other. this is scary.
BG45 Posted April 20, 2007 Posted April 20, 2007 Only 24 pages worth of term papers left prior to finals...and like you littleflower, mine all seem due at the same time. o.o
MissScripture Posted April 23, 2007 Author Posted April 23, 2007 Christology final tomorrow, or the first half of it anyway. I didn't get to study for it nearly as much as I should've. Pray that I retain what I had learned earlier in the year!
Lena Posted April 23, 2007 Posted April 23, 2007 I have to finish my English final, it's due tomorrow....my finals officially start next week though (which means I [i]should[/i] be doing something productive right now)!
Romans1513 Posted April 24, 2007 Posted April 24, 2007 I have a cognitive psych exam at 8am. That would be, 6 hours and 20 minutes from now. I still have a chapter and a half left to study. yikes
MissScripture Posted April 24, 2007 Author Posted April 24, 2007 My physics final is in 7 and 1/2 hours...I should probably sleep sometime in here...But I still need to study for my lab practical in ex phys which happens after the physics test!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now