missionseeker Posted December 15, 2007 Posted December 15, 2007 MINE ARE, TOO!!! !!!!! I'mpretty sure my gpa is goingto take a major plummet this semester, though. *sigh Knightofchrist, I call my brothers Boy Howdy. TOMORROW I SEE THEM!
CrossCuT Posted December 15, 2007 Posted December 15, 2007 [size=1]One of my finals is an essay in which I have to talk about how over time, humans have destroyed the earth and caused global warming... [/size]
CrossCuT Posted December 15, 2007 Posted December 15, 2007 [size=1]Yeah, and before that he had us read the Gospel of Mary and write an essay on her role and blah blah. He also told us Catholics are to blame for the holocaust and that Jesus had a brother. Isnt he swell? [/size]
cathoholic_anonymous Posted December 15, 2007 Posted December 15, 2007 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1434437' date='Dec 15 2007, 02:39 AM'][size=1]Yeah, and before that he had us read the Gospel of Mary and write an essay on her role and blah blah. He also told us Catholics are to blame for the holocaust and that Jesus had a brother. Isnt he swell? [/size][/quote] Catholics are to blame for the Holocaust? If he hadn't given you the 'Gospel of Mary' I would have thought he was a fundamentalist. I've only ever heard that myth from Jack Chick before. Oh, and from a member of Jews for Judaism who was very vicious and twisted where Catholics were concerned. He told me about the Church's role in the Holocaust before asking me why I took my moral guidance from child abusers.
MissyP89 Posted December 15, 2007 Posted December 15, 2007 TWO MORE DAYS AND ONE MORE FINAL!!! WOOHOO!!!!!
MissScripture Posted December 16, 2007 Author Posted December 16, 2007 So, my room is the cleanest it's ever been. I just finished doing a mushy mud pie-ton of dishes and I seem to find anything to work on rather than study for finals... Yup, I'm in top form for procrastination this year!
MissScripture Posted December 17, 2007 Author Posted December 17, 2007 First final in a few hours. Suddenly, all that procrastination from this weekend doesn't seem like such a good idea...
MissScripture Posted April 22, 2008 Author Posted April 22, 2008 So, it's that time of year again! Finals are starting to show their ugly head! Let the games begin! First final is a lab practical in half an hour. I have NO idea what I'm doing! Should be fun!
BG45 Posted April 22, 2008 Posted April 22, 2008 Good luck! Two weeks before Finals here, but I get a take home final tonight for history of intelligence and national security.
MissScripture Posted April 22, 2008 Author Posted April 22, 2008 Wow, that sounds even less fun that my classes! Honestly, finals really aren't bad this year, but this lab practical is making me angry, since we didn't learn anything in lab...
stargirl3:16 Posted April 27, 2008 Posted April 27, 2008 So, as a theatre and theology double major... I only have one final all week. *dives behind wall to avoid getting pelted with things*
CrossCuT Posted April 27, 2008 Posted April 27, 2008 [size=1]Uhggg I just want it to be summer! [/size]
isilzha Posted April 28, 2008 Posted April 28, 2008 I have to write a paper on my philosophy of education by tomorrow... and I haven't started yet. I don't know what to write yet really.
missionarybelle Posted April 28, 2008 Posted April 28, 2008 as an art major, everything is due the week before finals
MissScripture Posted April 28, 2008 Author Posted April 28, 2008 [quote name='stargirl3:16' post='1511126' date='Apr 26 2008, 11:26 PM']So, as a theatre and theology double major... I only have one final all week. *dives behind wall to avoid getting pelted with things*[/quote] That's an interesting combination of majors... [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1511150' date='Apr 27 2008, 12:25 AM'][size=1]Uhggg I just want it to be summer! [/size][/quote] I AM TOTALLY WITH YOU! (Esp. with this stupid weather we've been having...) LESS THAN A WEEK UNTIL I GRADUATE! 2 more classes, 2 meetings, 4 tests and 1 presentation until I graduate!
MissScripture Posted April 29, 2008 Author Posted April 29, 2008 One more meeting, 3 more tests, 1 presentation until I graduate! And one of those tests is in an half an hour! And I have a bad case of senioritis!
CatholicCid Posted April 29, 2008 Posted April 29, 2008 [img]http://www.autokick.com/forum/html/emoticons/1-4-CHain_GUn_EmoTe.gif[/img] [img]http://www.autokick.com/forum/html/emoticons/1-4-CHain_GUn_EmoTe.gif[/img] [img]http://www.autokick.com/forum/html/emoticons/1-4-CHain_GUn_EmoTe.gif[/img] [img]http://www.autokick.com/forum/html/emoticons/1-4-CHain_GUn_EmoTe.gif[/img] [img]http://www.autokick.com/forum/html/emoticons/1-4-CHain_GUn_EmoTe.gif[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now