MissScripture Posted April 24, 2007 Author Posted April 24, 2007 So, I might just skip sleeping tonight...
MissScripture Posted April 24, 2007 Author Posted April 24, 2007 Okay, off to bed with me... 5 hours till physics kicks off my finals! Physics, Christology, and ex. phys tomorrow! WOW!
Romans1513 Posted April 24, 2007 Posted April 24, 2007 Yuck- lab practicals... Good luck!! I got about 3 hours of cleep. The psych finaly is in about an hour, and I finished my paper thats due at noon. Then I just have to put together my portfolio and study for my Spanish class- Grammar and Composition- tough class!
MissScripture Posted April 24, 2007 Author Posted April 24, 2007 Off to my physics final. It's been nice knowing y'all!
MissScripture Posted April 24, 2007 Author Posted April 24, 2007 I'M FINISHED WITH PHYSICS FOREVER! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
MissScripture Posted April 24, 2007 Author Posted April 24, 2007 Christology in 45 minutes. Oral final. *gag* We're going to hope that the prof doesn't ask me about Moltmann. He might get an earful...not all necessarily in regards directly to Moltmann...a good deal of my tangential rantings....
Romans1513 Posted April 24, 2007 Posted April 24, 2007 [quote name='MissScripture' post='1254976' date='Apr 24 2007, 11:40 AM']I'M FINISHED WITH PHYSICS FOREVER! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! [/quote] Yay!!!! congrats!!!
BG45 Posted April 24, 2007 Posted April 24, 2007 Yay for being finished with Physics!! Let's see...final research proposal is turned in. "Group" paper the professor is making us do in Licit and Illicit Drugs...um, I effectively became a dictator to enforce deadlines because I'm the only of the four to have my work done by our agreed upon date?
MissScripture Posted April 26, 2007 Author Posted April 26, 2007 All done with finals! Now to finish up workstudy, pack and head home tomorrow morning!
Sojourner Posted May 9, 2007 Posted May 9, 2007 DONE!!!!! I am still soaking it in ... I don't FEEL done, but I am. First year of law school officially under my belt ...
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted May 9, 2007 Posted May 9, 2007 Finals week isn't until next week for me... sigh...
Didymus Posted May 9, 2007 Posted May 9, 2007 finals are next week, but they're all starting already for me
littleflower+JMJ Posted May 10, 2007 Posted May 10, 2007 Found out I got all A's! booyah! haha Just got to do some finishing touches to redo my one online project and THEN you could *really* stick a fork in me because I'M DONE with finals!!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted May 10, 2007 Posted May 10, 2007 Official What I Have Left to Do List [list=1] [*][u]Wicked[/u] Paper [*]Synthetic Cubist Painting (1/2 done) [*]Analytical Cubist Painting (3/4 done) [*]Surrealist Painting [*]Surrealism Paper [*]Four Series Images [*]DVD Portfolio Music--6 copyright free musical creations [*]Issues in Contemporary Art Final Exam & Prep [*][s]Electronic Publication Final Brochure[/s] [/list] This all must be done by next Wednesday. The paintings only have until Tuesday however and the Series and DVD Portfolio stuff is due on Monday. Yay end of the year!
Didymus Posted May 10, 2007 Posted May 10, 2007 [s]Paper on Progressive Movement[/s] Paper on Puritanism Writer's Portfolio Analysis Diet Journal and analysis Comments on Nutrition Texbook chapters Paper on Sacred music through the five previous eras of music (music final) English final American History Final American Culture Final Nutrition Final yup...
hoosieranna Posted May 17, 2007 Posted May 17, 2007 I'm officially 1/2 done with grad school. Yay! Half done, half done, half done...
MissScripture Posted December 14, 2007 Author Posted December 14, 2007 Well, it's that time of year again! Actually, for many schools, it's already done. But I start finals next week! (Actually, took my ethics final this week. Easiest final I'll ever have!) Finals aren't looking too bad, this year. I think this week was more deadly than next week will be.
KnightofChrist Posted December 14, 2007 Posted December 14, 2007 my finals are DONE! Boy howdy was it hard...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now