N/A Gone Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 104 pages in pure typing due next saturday(16). at 12:31 I have roughly 80 left
LuchaporElRey21 Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 Freaking Old Testament test in a week over the Wisdom books, and an huge Ethics exam on the same day(covers Ayer, Nietzsche, MacIntyre and others). I am writing a Pastoral Counseling paper right now. And I picked this wonderful time to have a discussion with my mother about my vocation, which only freaked her out. She proceeded to rag on me about money and carp. Back to the paper.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 I have a small number of minor papers to finish. 3 2-3 pagers (one on cubism-nearly finished, one on expressionism, and one on surrealism in the world of sculpture), a 3 page paper on a digital media artist, and if I actually want to try for a grade higher than a B in my art history class a 3-4 pager on Chinese and Japanese Calligraphy with 5 sources. : Let's see... what else is there? Well, I have a number of photoshop assignments to finish (2 dreams and 3 childhood fears along with all the work that was never finished earlier in the semester) and I also have a wire sculpture to make that needs to be stuffed with ketchup packets (yes, ketchup packets. It is a surrealist piece and I am strange). Wow... I guess that is it (besides putting together my DVD Portfolio and getting some music to put in it...) And I thought being an art major was easy...
azaelia Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
MissScripture Posted December 7, 2006 Author Posted December 7, 2006 And now off to my first final...Anatomy lab! *Dun dun dun*
let_go_let_God Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 Wow am I greatful I have a week of leway before I start finals, but I don't get to go home until the 22 of Dec. God bless- LGLG
chickens4life Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [quote name='let_go_let_God' post='1137290' date='Dec 7 2006, 11:08 AM'] Wow am I greatful I have a week of leway before I start finals, but I don't get to go home until the 22 of Dec. [/quote] I also have a week befor i start. But I got lucky and all my finals are done by wensday the 20th. I am just going to sit here for the next week and wait for the action to start, because I have nothing to do until finals .
MissScripture Posted December 7, 2006 Author Posted December 7, 2006 Well, anatomy was easier than expected. Then Sports nutrition went fairly well, also. AND I got a physics test back (not a final, mind you, but a test, nonetheless) and I GOT 100% This is how I feel right now: : : :lol_grin:
Didymus Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 just finished history I studied for all of like 20 minutes
Sojourner Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [quote name='Didymus' post='1137354' date='Dec 7 2006, 11:06 AM'] just finished history I studied for all of like 20 minutes [/quote] I am pretty sure I can't get away with that for any of my tests ...
isilzha Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 I'm not worried about finals, I'm worried about graduating. What am I going to do?
MIKolbe Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 i haven't had a final in 10 years. sheesh, i am old
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 My Mariology final had an essay on a topic that was addressed before the midterm, which is material that is off-limits according to the teacher. Luckily, he's reasonable, so I left a little note about it and hope he grades me appropriately.
Sojourner Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1137618' date='Dec 7 2006, 04:46 PM'] i haven't had a final in 10 years. sheesh, i am old [/quote] Try going back to school. Man, is it fun. Fuuuuuuun.
MissScripture Posted December 7, 2006 Author Posted December 7, 2006 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1137626' date='Dec 7 2006, 06:05 PM'] Try going back to school. Man, is it fun. Fuuuuuuun. [/quote] I think I'm sensing sarcasm...
Jesus_lol Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 When i was in High school still, not that long ago, i had calculus 12 honors AP, math 12 principles, geology 12, english 12 honors AP, chemistry 12 and physics 12. advice to high schoolers, take a spare instead of some crappy elective!! it will save your life many times over.
Mary's servant Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 AMDG+JMJ One down three to go. I've barely studied for any of my remaining ones. I have one in a little over 3 hours that I haven't started studying for and two tomorrow. I did finish my two papers this quarter though, which were both due on the same day. One I wrote the day before and the morning of, the other I wrote in abut 3 hours before it was due (I got an A- on that one) still waiting for results on my other one. St. Thomas Aquinas...pray for us, St. Albert the Great...pray for us
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now